Is this a suitable Laptop to handle Gta 4 and Just Cause 2 at Mid high or mid settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush997

Inactive
Hello,
Can Asus K43SA-VX041D laptop run the games like GTA 4 and Just Cause 2 smoothly over Mid or Mid high Settings
This laptop has the following configurations:-

Core i7 2670QM--2.2 GHz
RAM-8 GB DDR3
Resolution-1366 x 768 Pixel
Graphic Card-- AMD Radeon HD 6730M--2 GB

This laptop worth Rs. 47k
Asus K43SA-VX041D / 2nd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 750 GB / DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Go to Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements. Select the game you want to play and it would tell whether you laptop fulfills the minimum and recommended system requirements of the game. Give it a try.

BTW, IMO your laptop is good enough to run specified games at high settings at 1366x768.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Go to Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements. Select the game you want to play and it would tell whether you laptop fulfills the minimum and recommended system requirements of the game. Give it a try.

BTW, IMO your laptop is good enough to run specified games at high settings at 1366x768.
Do you think OP will buy the laptop just to check this? :|

BTW The games should run at medium settings.

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive

Hi Friend I'm Planning to buy this laptop,I don't have this laptop with me

Last edited:

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
:facepalm: :oops: I actually thought that he already owns that laptop(didn't read his complete post, just till the specs). Sorry ! my mistake.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes you can easily play any of mentioned games at medium setting. But if gaming is going to be a primary use, you could buy a desktop.

aroraanant

Explorer
6730 is slightly better than 540M.
But then the K43SA-VX041D lacks USB 3 port, on the other hand it is more portable than K53SV-SX521D.
So I suggest OP to decide what is best for his requirements.
Also remember that there have been people who have reported issues with the display of their Asus laptop and max. of them were K53SV-SX521D users/owners

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
6730 is slightly better than 540M.
But then the K43SA-VX041D lacks USB 3 port, on the other hand it is more portable than K53SV-SX521D.
So I suggest OP to decide what is best for his requirements.
Also remember that there have been people who have reported issues with the display of their Asus laptop and max. of them were K53SV-SX521D users/owners

Dear friend, in the review section(Below the Specifications of the laptop)
A person ARUN THARAKAN mentioned that there is USB 3.0 Port present in that laptop. Is there multi-touch/gesture supported tochpad in this laptop

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
On my Asus k53sv 520d, I play GTA4 at high settings except AA, and multi sample thing @ 1x .
shadows at high and get around 40 fps.

i7 is a quad core, so you can play at ultra high settings.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello,
Can Asus K43SA-VX041D laptop run the games like GTA 4 and Just Cause 2 smoothly over Mid or Mid high Settings
This laptop has the following configurations:-

Core i7 2670QM--2.2 GHz
RAM-8 GB DDR3
Resolution-1366 x 768 Pixel
Graphic Card-- AMD Radeon HD 6730M--2 GB

This laptop worth Rs. 47k
Asus K43SA-VX041D / 2nd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 750 GB / DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook
yes..

aroraanant

Explorer
Many people have reported that their screen got cracked when they were just doing some normal work.
A member iampiyush has recently reported that when he bought that laptop he found a spot on the screen but after that he got full refund

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
Many people have reported that their screen got cracked when they were just doing some normal work.
A member iampiyush has recently reported that when he bought that laptop he found a spot on the screen but after that he got full refund

Did he bought that laptop from Flipkart or any other site related to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom