Is there any worth to National pride?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Lemme give you all a viewpoint from the north-east India..

Technically we are Indian, we fall under Indian territory because we were British territory in the 1800s and when the British left India, they gave us a choice to be part of India or be under British colony like Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa etc

We chose neither.. we said we will be independent. But Indian govt under Nehru had their own colonial plans.

-- source -->Samaddar, Ranabir (2004). The Politics of Dialogue: Living Under the Geopolitical Histories of War and Peace. Ashgate. pp. 171–173.
But Gandhiji got assasinated and Nehru and the Gang enslaved the region..

Gaddafi in Mizoram: Aizawl Assault | Sinlung

FYI, my grandfather's backyard has a huge bomb crater which is now a small fish pond. Well actually the backyard was his original house, just that it was wiped out by bombs..
Before the bombing, there was Mass rape , torture,hanging,pure genocide etc by the Sikh Battalion in major villages. They raped women and children,small children, girls who didnt even reach puberty, in front of their parents.. Hitler was nothing compared to the atrocities Indian Armed Forces

Under these circumstances, the North east people were enslaved by the Indian Govt.
We are an ignored lot,by the entire country and i bet half of TDF members cant evenlocate 5 of the 7 north east states.

Our religion (Christianity) is different
Our culture is different
Our racial features are different
Our diet is different
Our mentality is different

Now i ask you guys--

Should i proudly recite the national anthem?
Should i say "I am proud to be Indian" ??
...and should i be criticized for not being India-patriotic?

Kindly reply.....

There are 8 states.

Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam and Nagaland and Mizoram.

And no, I didn't check Wikipedia.

BTW, I thought the north-east had a Buddhists majority?

I understand your feelings, but assuming India sets you free, do you not think China would try and occupy your territory, extending their claims from just Arunachal all the way to to Tripura?

Your population with respect to the rest of the nation means that you will not have an army strong enough to defend you in such a situation. You would have to conscript the youth, which would probably go against the principle of freedom.

I do agree with you though that the north-east has been highly neglected. Stupid north & northwest-indian politicians only care about the large states that ensure a house majority. It's sad how Manmohan Paaji is representing a seat from Assam, but he barely pays attention to that region :|

From my viewpoint, the patriotism that we have is conditioned into us from schools and if you do not show patriotism, you will be called a traitor or a pakistani or something equivalent, no one wants that. It is common that group mentality is very commonplace in India and people will tend to see what other people are following than question what they believe. Patriotism is something that they instill into soldiers so that they will give up their lives willingly.

Its sad to note the atrocities of the IAF. It is even sadder that no one in any other part of the country knows about this. You don't have to be patriotic, but since you are living in the Indian territory, you will have to follow the same rules whether you like them or not. You can choose to remain aloof from Indian celebrations, but they will brand you as anti-Indian and your people will be tormented even more in whichever part of the country you go. What can you do then?

I hear that the situation in the NE region is pretty volatile still, is it really?

I stay aloof from Indian celebrations. I haven't been branded a traitor yet.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I stay aloof from Indian celebrations. I haven't been branded a traitor yet.

Well, if people knew that you do and if you voice your opinions, they will.

BTW, I haven't attended any independence day or republic day celebration for the past 7 years. For me its just another holiday and I spend it sleeping.

Last edited:
@extreme gamer- I dunno about you all, but we north easterners consider only 7 states. As in Seven-Sister States. Either Assam or Sikkim is excluded. Sikkim is almost nepali-tibetan and Assam is almost bengali.
Buddhism is non existent except for the region near China...like Sikkim and Arunachal. Christianity is a majority, with Nagaland and Mizoram at 90% Christianity(the other 10% are Bengali,Assamese,Bangladeshi immigrants who are mostly Muslim) I dont think any other Indian state has such "religious monopoly"

As for staying aloof from Indian celebrations like Independence day, i think majority of Indians stay aloof. For most of them, its just another office/school holiday.

I understand your feelings, but assuming India sets you free, do you not think China would try and occupy your territory, extending their claims from just Arunachal all the way to to Tripura?
China doesnt have any legit reason to capture the entire north east like Tibet. They may take up Arunachal Pradesh,because it was Chinese territory centuries ago. Moreover, Arunchali people are buddhist majority,and they have Chinese citizenship+they want to be part of China,seeing that India hasnt done **** for development since British left us.
My Arunachali friend's name is Chow Sengwein Namchoom. When an exchange student from Beijeing came to JNU, Delhi, that Chinese boy had the same friggin name and sirname!! Mother promise i **** u not, this is true story. I cant forget the laughs we had that day!

Sometimes we North-easterners wish the British had never left India. Damn you Hitler, if it wasn't for World War 2, British would be comfortably controlling the North-east, like Australia and Hong Kong. The British were nice to us, they brought literacy,modernization,and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and introduced us to a developed world. The British were never bad to us. Ok they took our freedom, but so did the Indians...
British people... Please come back :(:(
Better to be a slave of British than Indian...

mediator

Technomancer
@Mikael - What was the religion of your people before Britishers? Which region did you pledge allegiance to before Britishers? What was your diet before Britishers? What was your language before Britishers? And yes, can you explain me your mentality before Britishers?

From Indonesia, to Bali, to South America, India etc one can find the Indian architecture all along. Keep going back, who was the founding father of the philosophy in your region? What was the thought process and how deep?

In NCERT, they said Bhagat Singh was a terrorist, now they have started promoting Rahul Gandhi, we are taught that Mughals created beautful designs and architectures, that Qutub-Minar was built by Aibak. Now the researches shows clear examples, facts and proofs, on how most of the monuments that we are being "told" were built by Mughals were built by Indian Kings. You can google for "Dhruv Stambh" and their significance -> Qutub Minar

You can read the works of David Frawly, Stephen-Knapp etc, Francious Gautier etc.

Which other country can you find which glorifies the invaders?

I'm sure that had we been ruled by Mughals for another 100 years then Jantar Mantar, Konark Temple, Iron pillar would all be called as some "mughal creation". Similarly, do you know the extent of damage done by Christianity? Please read the "minutes speech" alone by Lord Macaulay himself.

We are told that British used English to 'educate' Indians. But why not Sanskrit which unites entire India, a mother of many of the world languages? What was the real purpose of injecting English in our veins?

macaulay said:
In the past, the educationist named Lord Macaulay wanted to do away with the spiritual heritage of India. He stated, “We must at present do our best to form a class who may be interpreters between us and the millions whom we govern; a class of persons, Indian in blood and colour, but English in taste, in opinions, in morals, and in intellect.”

“I have no knowledge of either Sanskrit or Arabic. But I have done what I could to form a
correct estimate of their value…. I have never found one among them (Sanskrit or arabic scholars) who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library was worth the whole native literature of India and Arabia.”

Lord Macaulay wanted Christianity to replace Hinduism. In a letter to his father, a Protestant minister, Macaulay declared: “Our English schools are flourishing wonderfully. The effect of this education on the Hindus is prodigious. …It is my belief that if our plans of education are followed up, there will not be a single idolator among the respectable classes in Bengal thirty years hence”.

The Max-Muller Syndrome :Distorting Hinduism (Part 1) | The Chakra News

The Max Muller Syndrome: Deceiving Hindus (Part 2) | The Chakra News

Most of the Indians disapprove of Nehru's actions and participation in breaking of India in 1947. Many people are coming to terms at how Nehru used an "Indian Name" to appease the Indians and Gandhi appeased the muslims (Moplah, Ali Brothers etc). But still in books they are being shown how nice and idealistic they were.

Who is writing these books and why are they distorting the truth? Why a loser like Rahul Gandhi (who think India is a beehive, stated that he is ashamed of being an Indian, 70% of Punjab youths are drug addicts where the report said that 70% of drug addicts are youths and now mocks the poor by saying "Poverty is state of mind"; he was absent during Ramdev and Anna Hazare Anshan and celebrating in Swiss/America; absent during Uttarakhand's floods and celebrating his birthday in Sweden/Spain and partying after 26/11 attacks) being promoted in NCERT and the real heroes degraded? What is the problem if Gita and Indian history is taught in schools? Can't a country teach her own philosophy and history to her own sons? Did a term like "religion" ever existed in India before the abrahamic faiths (class of theism which defines god) invaded India? If you are conditioned by the term religion, then what aren't there terms like aurobindoism, sri-ravishankarism, vivekanandism like you have for buddhism, jainism? Who coined Hinduism?

I don't know about Sikh battalion raping North Eastern Girls. But, I would like you to give proper reads for it, as apart from military code of conducts, sikhs do have a high standards of morality and service to the nation.

Who divided the Indians as "Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs" for all these (mahavira, buddha, 10 gurus of sikh, 1000s of rishis for Upanishads/Veda/Puranas/Tantras) are gurus orginating from India? Even before these gurus, there existed many other gurus like Parashuram, Droacharya, Kripacharya? Have we ever heard of terms like Dronacharyaism, Parashuramaism etc? You can't help but laugh at the utter stupidity of a mindset who created these terminologies, mapped them as "religion" and those who blindly followed without questioning it.

Had there been something called Dronacharya-ism and the mentality of Arjun as weak as that of people in today's "modern age", he couldn't have fought a dharmic war, but instead followed Dronacharya blindly like many religious people do and behave towards the 'commandments' and religious laws which are often dividing te humanity between us/them, believers/non-believers.

So much distortion and poison injected in our brains which clouds the orginal meaning, the terminologies and aims at creating an inferiority complex amongst the Indians starting back from Mughals and British, would it be right for Indians to give up and surrender to that poison? Would you surrender to a disease which is weakening you or would you rather fight back?

mikael said:
Now i ask you guys--

1.Should i proudly recite the national anthem?
2.Should i say "I am proud to be Indian" ??
3. ...and should i be criticized for not being India-patriotic?
1. Upto you, for Sindh is not a part of India, and we need to know who this "adhinayak" is.
2. The whole world is looking at India today. NASA, Russia, China etc all are researching upon Veda and trying to induce Sanskrit into their advancements except for India. Go back as far as you can, learn your roots and about your forefathers and how hey died for India. You should be proud of being an Indian!

3. Learn as much as you can about India, from the works of Fa-Hein, Huein-Tsang, Japanese explorers and philosophers, works of Aurobindo, Vivekanand etc before you talk about India!

From your reply, it is clear that you are not mad at Indians, but Indian politicians and you are very much affected by the turn of events that has shaken India starting from early ADs! You need to decondition and start looking again.

65+ years of Congress rule has destroyed India as much as Britishers did or may be more than that, looted India, caused more than a dozen communal riots, ignored Uttarakhand even after repeated CAG and MeT department warnings where the sources say that atleast 1 lakhs have been killed, raped Sikhs during 1984 (a genocide that it was, not a riot), divided India on religious and cast basis etc. So should I keep crying about me, accept the injustice or voice proactively for India, to establish her once again like a true Indian? Should I debate whether I should be an Indian and if there is any pride in it, while debating "Is there any worth to the National Pride" or should I being an Indian, define "How India should be"?

I'm sure in your own house you must be thinking and idealising as to how your house should look, what cars you should own, what lifestyle you should have. Why a different mentality towards your own Nation?

Your solidarity, love and loyalty defines the foundation of your own home. A cheating wife/husband can easily break that home. Then why a different attitude towards your own nation? Indians have already faced that with the result of Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. You should understand the feelings of Indians by now.

Anyways, since you mentioned about Sikh Batallion, I'm curious about your views on how CHristianity is raping the North-East of India and in the past with its present ripple effects destroyed and still destroying Indian history?

Christian Conversions and Terrorism in North-East India - Christian Aggression
Karsevak India: Partial History of Christian Missionary Atrocities

Just research yourself about CHristianity in North-East and southern states like Kerela!

ANyways, if you knew about Chinese history, you wouldn't call Arunachal to be a part of China. Remove tibet from China and half of China is gone. Just like China is using Paki to weaken India (yes it is) and Paki are thinkin Chinese to be great friends, similarly the politics goes deep in case of Arunachal Pradesh and yes Indian government is doing nothing about it! But I find it sad, that people instead of spreading the Indianness and integrity to fight these external forces which are further trying to break India, are rather discussing "Is there any worth to National pride"! :'(

I don't know how many people in this forum alone goto vote for I have heard cries about that "I don't care/all politicians are same/Nothing can be done/India is ****" and all idiotic pessimism and attitude too much now. These people have no right to be protected by the Indian soldiers anyways.

@Mikael - What was the religion of your people before Britishers? Which region did you pledge allegiance to before Britishers? What was your diet before Britishers? What was your language before Britishers? And yes, can you explain me your mentality before Britishers?

From Indonesia, to Bali, to South America, India etc one can find the Indian architecture all along. Keep going back, who was the founding father of the philosophy in your region? What was the thought process and how deep?

In NCERT, they said Bhagat Singh was a terrorist, now they have started promoting Rahul Gandhi, we are taught that Mughals created beautful designs and architectures, that Qutub-Minar was built by Aibak. Now the researches shows clear examples, facts and proofs, on how most of the monuments that we are being "told" were built by Mughals were built by Indian Kings. You can google for "Dhruv Stambh" and their significance -> *valmikiresearch.com/Qutab%20Minar.htm

You can read the works of David Frawly, Stephen-Knapp etc, Francious Gautier etc.

Which other country can you find which glorifies the invaders?

I'm sure that had we been ruled by Mughals for another 100 years then Jantar Mantar, Konark Temple, Iron pillar would all be called as some "mughal creation". Similarly, do you know the extent of damage done by Christianity? Please read the "minutes speech" alone by Lord Macaulay himself.

We are told that British used English to 'educate' Indians. But why not Sanskrit which unites entire India, a mother of many of the world languages? What was the real purpose of injecting English in our veins?

macaulay said:
In the past, the educationist named Lord Macaulay wanted to do away with the spiritual heritage of India. He stated, “We must at present do our best to form a class who may be interpreters between us and the millions whom we govern; a class of persons, Indian in blood and colour, but English in taste, in opinions, in morals, and in intellect.”

“I have no knowledge of either Sanskrit or Arabic. But I have done what I could to form a
correct estimate of their value…. I have never found one among them (Sanskrit or arabic scholars) who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library was worth the whole native literature of India and Arabia.”

Lord Macaulay wanted Christianity to replace Hinduism. In a letter to his father, a Protestant minister, Macaulay declared: “Our English schools are flourishing wonderfully. The effect of this education on the Hindus is prodigious. …It is my belief that if our plans of education are followed up, there will not be a single idolator among the respectable classes in Bengal thirty years hence”.

*www.chakranews.com/the-max-muller-syndrome-distorting-hinduism-part-1/1348

*www.chakranews.com/the-max-muller-syndrome-deceiving-hindus-part-2/1408

Most of the Indians disapprove of Nehru's actions and participation in breaking of India in 1947. Many people are coming to terms at how Nehru used an "Indian Name" to appease the Indians and Gandhi appeased the muslims (Moplah, Ali Brothers etc). But still in books they are being shown how nice and idealistic they were.

Who is writing these books and why are they distorting the truth? Why a loser like Rahul Gandhi (who think India is a beehive, stated that he is ashamed of being an Indian, 70% of Punjab youths are drug addicts where the report said that 70% of drug addicts are youths and now mocks the poor by saying "Poverty is state of mind"; he was absent during Ramdev and Anna Hazare Anshan and celebrating in Swiss/America; absent during Uttarakhand's floods and celebrating his birthday in Sweden/Spain and partying after 26/11 attacks) being promoted in NCERT and the real heroes degraded? What is the problem if Gita and Indian history is taught in schools? Can't a country teach her own philosophy and history to her own sons? Did a term like "religion" ever existed in India before the abrahamic faiths (class of theism which defines god) invaded India? If you are conditioned by the term religion, then what aren't there terms like aurobindoism, sri-ravishankarism, vivekanandism like you have for buddhism, jainism? Who coined Hinduism?

I don't know about Sikh battalion raping North Eastern Girls. But, I would like you to give proper reads for it, as apart from military code of conducts, sikhs do have a high standards of morality and service to the nation.

Who divided the Indians as "Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs" for all these (mahavira, buddha, 10 gurus of sikh, 1000s of rishis for Upanishads/Veda/Puranas/Tantras) are gurus orginating from India? Even before these gurus, there existed many other gurus like Parashuram, Droacharya, Kripacharya? Have we ever heard of terms like Dronacharyaism, Parashuramaism etc? You can't help but laugh at the utter stupidity of a mindset who created these terminologies, mapped them as "religion" and those who blindly followed without questioning it.

Had there been something called Dronacharya-ism and the mentality of Arjun as weak as that of people in today's "modern age", he couldn't have fought a dharmic war, but instead followed Dronacharya blindly like many religious people do and behave towards the 'commandments' and religious laws which are often dividing te humanity between us/them, believers/non-believers.

So much distortion and poison injected in our brains which clouds the orginal meaning, the terminologies and aims at creating an inferiority complex amongst the Indians starting back from Mughals and British, would it be right for Indians to give up and surrender to that poison? Would you surrender to a disease which is weakening you or would you rather fight back?

mikael said:
Now i ask you guys--

1.Should i proudly recite the national anthem?
2.Should i say "I am proud to be Indian" ??
3. ...and should i be criticized for not being India-patriotic?
1. Upto you, for Sindh is not a part of India, and we need to know who this "adhinayak" is.
2. The whole world is looking at India today. NASA, Russia, China etc all are researching upon Veda and trying to induce Sanskrit into their advancements except for India. Go back as far as you can, learn your roots and about your forefathers and how hey died for India. You should be proud of being an Indian!

3. Learn as much as you can about India, from the works of Fa-Hein, Huein-Tsang, Japanese explorers and philosophers, works of Aurobindo, Vivekanand etc before you talk about India!

From your reply, it is clear that you are not mad at Indians, but Indian politicians and you are very much affected by the turn of events that has shaken India starting from early ADs! You need to decondition and start looking again.

65+ years of Congress rule has destroyed India as much as Britishers did or may be more than that, looted India, caused more than a dozen communal riots, ignored Uttarakhand even after repeated CAG and MeT department warnings where the sources say that atleast 1 lakhs have been killed, raped Sikhs during 1984 (a genocide that it was, not a riot), divided India on religious and cast basis etc. So should I keep crying about me, accept the injustice or voice proactively for India, to establish her once again like a true Indian? Should I debate whether I should be an Indian and if there is any pride in it, while debating "Is there any worth to the National Pride" or should I being an Indian, define "How India should be"?

I'm sure in your own house you must be thinking and idealising as to how your house should look, what cars you should own, what lifestyle you should have. Why a different mentality towards your own Nation?

Your solidarity, love and loyalty defines the foundation of your own home. A cheating wife/husband can easily break that home. Then why a different attitude towards your own nation? Indians have already faced that with the result of Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. You should understand the feelings of Indians by now.

Anyways, since you mentioned about Sikh Batallion, I'm curious about your views on how CHristianity is raping the North-East of India and in the past with its present ripple effects destroyed and still destroying Indian history?

*www.christianaggression.org/item_display.php?id=1141970933&type=articles
*karsevakindia.blogspot.in/2011/05/partial-history-of-christian-missionary.html

Just research yourself about CHristianity in North-East and southern states like Kerela!

ANyways, if you knew about Chinese history, you wouldn't call Arunachal to be a part of China. Remove tibet from China and half of China is gone. Just like China is using Paki to weaken India (yes it is) and Paki are thinkin Chinese to be great friends, similarly the politics goes deep in case of Arunachal Pradesh and yes Indian government is doing nothing about it! But I find it sad, that people instead of spreading the Indianness and integrity to fight these external forces which are further trying to break India, are rather discussing "Is there any worth to National pride"! :'(

I don't know how many people in this forum alone goto vote for I have heard cries about that "I don't care/all politicians are same/Nothing can be done/India is ****" and all idiotic pessimism and attitude too much now. These people have no right to be protected by the Indian soldiers anyways.

Piyush

Lanaya
For some reason, I have a feeling that the concept of a country and national borders is a primitive territorial instinct that needs to go.

Agreed to this.
But what is an alternative to this scenario? One land nation sounds good but also shelters n number of problems. I mean, I cant even think of starting to list the issues but its not better than having land divided into several nations. That leads to other basketfull of problems.

There is good possibility of demise either way, so I end up leaving these thoughts at the corner of my mind and continue what I was doing anyways.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
We may say that we are "Proud to be an Indian", but exactly are we proud of? IMHO, its just a catch phrase that people say because everyone is saying the same. Everyone else in every other country is probably saying the same about their own country.

So, what is national pride worth and why are we taught the same in schools, etc when it is merely an accident of birth?

Man, your view got me thinking.

Now I'm not celebrating Independence Day today :-D

Well, being born to my parents is something natural and inevitable, but being born in India (or any country for that matter) is a fluke. What then should we be proud of? I mean, is it ok to not be proud of ones country or is it possible to choose to do so without any repercussions?

As for sports, I don't follow sports much.
Well, being born to my parents is something natural and inevitable, but being born in India (or any country for that matter) is a fluke. What then should we be proud of? I mean, is it ok to not be proud of ones country or is it possible to choose to do so without any repercussions?

As for sports, I don't follow sports much.
Its just a piece of land . Very true . Those Patriots who claim they love India ... Dont know what they mean at all ... What do they love ?
The people they bully in their homeland ? The politicians they curse ? The jealousy next door neighbour ? Who do they love ?

I think that's more about programming/evolutionary behaviour than an actual feeling . Everyone is proud of their religion , doesn't matter if they know what their religious values are . Everyone loves their Language , no matter how sexy spanish is . Everyone stand up for their team , no matter how many quarells they have with their own team mates .

I'm sure if those "patriots" are given better living standards in abroad countries , they would surely catch up the next flight

And there are some people who just take up identity as patriots for those who cant associate with any other identity in their lives

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Well, I brought up this topic because ever since I could think on my own, I have always seen a country (any country) as a piece of land and nothing more. I used to think that I was the only one with such an opinion. When I saw this video, I thought I might not be the only one. No matter what they teach in school, I always kept my opinion about this. For me, it is just a sentiment that has been inculcated over time and made so common that everyone thinks the same. I wonder that if someone was brought up without the concept of national pride, would they still show pride in their country?

As for sports, I see human beings playing with other human beings and not Indians, Pakistanis, Australians and so forth.
Well, its really a nice way to think about countries and certainly stops the vicious behavior of enmity between people of different countries. But on a more practical level I really like what is written in the history books, "Countries are acceptance of having similarity and commonality, not only physical and historical ones, but also cultural, religious and philosophical ones".

If you are living in America, its not 100% sure that you are a believer in freedom of several kinds, not certain that you a white / an american african, and nothing can be said that you are given basic education. BUT chances are YOU believe in freedom of speech, are a white male, and are well educated.(if you are an Indian you are a hindu and probably in this forum :lol: )

Living in a country invokes brotherhood, and its even required for survivability. Remember who we are? Yeah, social animals.

Me? I'll probably not be "proud of India" (India doesn't care if I am proud about her, does she? Is a child ever proud of his parent?), but I'll fight tooth and nail to someone who makes fun of this country and its "Aam admi".

PS. sorry @Desmond David for quoting such an old a$$ post.

Æsoteric Positron

Nationalism in a nutshell?

08.34.19-XI (SC) (1).pdf.png

Æsoteric Positron

I don't follow.
I meant that, according to some, nationalism is just a way to appeal to us psychologically ie. its just a propaganda, by the gov. just to make us do our duties properly eg. giving taxes, or to get us motivated to go in army, or to not overthrow our gov. etc etc.

The circular above is objectively trying to do just that, appealing to us psychologically to say "Proud to be an parent who sends his child to this school" and thus trying to make us give the fees.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That text does not seem to have very nationalist language. Though I get what you mean.

One more thing I think everyone should note is that there is a difference between the definition of the terms country and nation. A country is a political entity which is land defined by the national borders, the group of states, the government, etc. On the other hand, a nation is the group of people living (mostly) in a country, this can usually be closely associated with ethnicity. As such, by definition it is possible for a nation to have no country (ex. Kurds, Native Americans, etc.).

So, basically when you cross the border out of India, you are no longer in the country of India, but no matter where in the world you go, you will always be an Indian national.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Videos like these make me wonder if I want to have national pride in the first place :banghead:

why mix politics with national feelings? that guy was probably some die hard fan. and whatever is happening right now, is mistake of both hardcore Modi *Mod Edit* and blindly overproud "Farmers"

And if we see, this was actually a small crack, which caused the fall of wall. Opposition used this opportunity and blazed the fire. Everyone is at fault.

Also, Why are we calling farmers "Anndatta"? for those who believe in GOD or Supreme power,The supreme power does not charge for anything, Because it does not believe in materialistic things. They are rather shaming The GOD, by becoming one themselves. Athiests would have clearly got idea of what I mean. They do not have right to be called that. They are not giving there harvest fot free afterall.

Likewise, A taxpayer should be called "kardatta" Because he is basically giving the taxes, of which majority of percentage goes in giving Subsidy, to the farmers, for which they are fighting. So ultimately, we are GOD for them. how can they use that abbreviation?

Then this thing gets mixed with politics. If we see and do some research, All those Anti-BJP MLAs who lost earlier, are now standing with farmers, to gain there sympathy, as well as defame government. And those in power, are acting so ignorant, making matters worse.

The image of the country is at stake due to this BS.

-----------------

Notional pride is completely subjective. Those who are happy by how the nation is building, and giving them opportunity, should be proud of it. Those who feel the country is BS and feel the need, there is no need to proud about it. After all pride and ego doesnt help practically.

Some leave the country, Become famous outside and then forget it. Not gonna name that person, But he studied through Indian Scholarships and aids, and today when he has achieved something big, He is no longer Indian citizen, He is now an "Proud American Citizen". But again, not his mistake as it was not his choice to be born in this country. But he should not forget that he studied through Indian Aid, and not American aid who made fun of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
While I understand that we are in the "Fight club" section and the arguments here can get heated, let cooler heads prevail. No need to name call someone for their political preferences. You are free to have any opinion, but using neutral language makes it easier for us moderators :)

Top Bottom