is pink ps2 available in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^man are you really goin to GIFT it to your Sis'. coz by the looks of it now, it looks like YOU'RE the one who's gonna use it.:D:D:Dmost of the time:D:D:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its the Controls dude.

On consoles you've to use the Gamepad joysticks,to aim, blah blah blah:D. at first its not a good feel.
in PC, you've the mouse for control, which by the way is the UNDISPUTED Controller in FPS arena:D.

with it you can pin-point your target, more involvement stuff.:wink:

but it also depends on Individuals on how they wanna play it. so better go to a local Game Parlour to try few FPS games on PS2 (or try on ur frnd's PS2) to see whether you like it or not:wink:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
mandar5 said:
hey buddy can u explain it why so in detail coz i m planning to buy mgs se and resident evil
If you come from a hardcore Keyboard & Mouse accustomed background for FPS gaming then you'll have nightmare controlling the FPS games on a PS2 controller.

Usually the analog sticks are used to rotate & move back & forth in an FPS game.You will be needing a steady hand to rotate the stick accordingly & get a clear shot on your enemy.It can be a real pain in the butt once there are tons of people barging in & you have to take multiple shots at them.When I started out with Project Snowblind I was just able to kill one person out of that whole enemy battalion trying to aim recklessly at them.:mad:

Over the period of time & with practice you could easily master the controller.But it takes lot of patience getting used to it.It can get really frustrating at times & would make you wanna quit playing that game.Believe me there are friends of mine who have actually used the PS2 for over 2-4 years & aced the controls for FPS games.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you know Mandar5 dude, it would be much easier for you if you TRY playing on PS2 @ local Game Parlour or @ ur frnds. place:wink:
then you'll get an idea whether you like it or not.

coz many ppl. have diffrnt opinion for some games.

i'd hate to play any GTA game on PS2/XBoX... (controller issue), but would love to play Racing games on it.

& there's no GTA Liberty City Stories for PC:(

T

thunderbird.117

mandar5 said:
can i connect my ps2 to my monitor thats the final question

You can use Xbox360 controller in pc. Iam planning to get that. I have no idea where to get that in bangalore. I have to ask microsoft about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom