is pink ps2 available in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
That's the most disgusting color which you can ask for a playstation. Why do you want that?? :shock:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
thr is an almost powerful presence of beings who seem to like the color pink

T

thunderbird.117

Pink is very good colour. Well it wont be good colour for men. For Women they love that colour so much.

@ mandar5:- Are you going to give PS2 has a gift to your girlfriend,sister or wife?.

Pathik

Google Bot
pink ps2??? I had seen a pink psp.. But never seen a pink ps2.. Yuck.. I think it mite b arnd 7-8k..

T

thunderbird.117

*www.tech2.com/india/news/ps2-games/my-pretty-ps2/1324/0
*www.engadget.com/2006/08/21/the-pink-ps2-hits-uk-in-november/

I suggest you to try to contact sony showroom about pink ps2. They will help you. Instead of asking here.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Pink PS2 (ugh!) might be available in Sony World. But it won't be modded. So be ready to spend a fortune on original games. Better just buy a modded black coloured unit. I think comes for around 7.2k.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Pink? I have a hard time finding the silver(or grey) version of the console let alone spotting an pink one.It's extremely difficult to get hold of one at this point of time considering the fact that

a.)It's usually a colour associated much with the ladies department & we know how the gaming front for the ladies in India is right?

b.)Charcoal Black is the major seller & has a greater universal appeal.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
actually i bought it for my Cousin bro., i got two controllers, 20GB HDD & lifetime Warranty :D - the Vendor's personal assurance, as i buy lots of stuff from his Shop, till now i've bought around 40 Gamepads (for frnds), 17 Steering Wheels, so...

the xtra controller costs around 350bucks, i guess :confused: , not sure about it.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why don't you give the charcoal black one?The ps2 in that color has a grace of its own.It is not the same in pink color even though your sister likes it.I bet she will like the default color even more.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i guess now, he's also not interested in Pink PS2.
read his #12 post.

black will be liked by everyone, coz it does'nt create a Contrast. like Bling-Bling gizmos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom