Is Nokia 3230 Sucks????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manoj

Broken In
hi i heard from lot of people that nokia 3230 is flop show. it suffers from the problem of getting hanged or restarting automatically. Also Sound quality is very bad.

Do u have same opinions ? ?
Bye
Manoj

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
the phone is pretty good
only thing is the keypad is kinda hard..
but u get used to it
i gets struck up sometime...but it recovers soon
the overall system is slow
but still the phone is good for its features

prash007

Journeyman
3230 Sucks!!

hey... 3230 is bad. If the processor s slow..wats the point in having features!! Moreover...u pay xtra 1500bucks u get 6630 whose processor speed is 100times faster than 6600 and 3230. The sound clarity is good in 6630 but 3230 has only mono o/p. The only disadv in 6630 is that it doesnt hav Fm...for which u get an addon. Think abt it pal. :lol:

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Nokia 3230 is not that much bad what people made it! Even Iam the happy owner of this mobile. Though it has only mono sound output. When it comes to software issues mine only hangs for total of two times from the day of purchase.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its key pad is what makes it problematic and believe me its not easy to get used to its keypad

@ vishalbhatia

So it hangs too ?? i wasnt sure abt that but a fone that hangs is not good..

D

deadman

I gave it to K A B A R I W A L A
and even he throwed it a w a y

din

Tribal Boy
From my experience

Keypad - Yes , not easy if you are used to any other phones . If this is your first moile phone , then within some days you will be very familiar with it and no problems

Camera - Excellent , of course no flash , day time photos are great , at night not very good

GPRS , Email , BT etc - Very good , I tried almost everything with this . POP , browsing , connectin to lappy etc , no problems

Reboot - Yes , there is a problem , but I have seen this for many nokia phones ( hanging and rebooting - extensive use of GPRS may lead to hanging ) . This happens like once or twice in a month - for me , I didn't feel like a big problem

Shape - This is not the typical nokia shape , more like SE phone , so if you are familiar with other nokia phones , it may take sometime to get adjusted with

Sound - Yes , mono , basically 3230 is more into business class , might be the reason . Those who wanna make ur phone an mp3 player , yes this is not that good

Build quality - Excellent , no doubt in that

Display - Quite good and very nice for browsing , email checking etc ( do not expect the PC look ! )

And finally - Does 3230 sux ? For me - No , my requirement was a business phone and 3230 works pretty well for me .

prash007

Journeyman
BUSINESS?

Hey, wat do u mean by business phone? Jus make calls...
The author is jus talking abt its features..
Thou ur reply was good in all sense, the last line didnt make any sense to the topic!
Why wud 1 hav to go for a phone with less features when u get a better one for 1000bucks xtra. (I meant 6630). Think abt it pal..

din

Tribal Boy
Re: BUSINESS?

prash007 said:
Hey, wat do u mean by business phone? Jus make calls...
Not exactly . GPRS , EDGE , BT , Calendar , POP Email , Browsing and all those stuff . Music quality / looks etc are not important for business use . Most users were sayin N 3230 sux without testing it , so I thought of givin my experiences , that also not biased . It has problems ( almost all I faced are common for majority of Nokia phones - again from experience ) and it is not the best one . Regarding 6630 , I didn't compare 3230 with that ! It may be better than 3230 , I never wanted to say 3230 is better than any phone , I was just listing my experiences . And it does not 'sux' for me ! - thats the last line lol

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
all the features are of no use if the phone has software issues..

I have myself seen so-many people struggling with the phone
at dealer

So, If you cant use the phone properly after spending
your valuable money

It SUCKS

dikudik

Journeyman
it really sucks............

i bought the same piece and return next day loosing 900 in a day
it hangs surely and restrarts
dont go for it

BEWARE...................................

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
In chennai you get 6630 cheaper than the 3230.

See the link below to see it your self.

*univercell.in/listMobiles.asp?bno=1

Regards..

din

Tribal Boy
mobilegeek said:
So, If you cant use the phone properly after spending
your valuable money

It SUCKS

100 % True and I fully agree with you :)

and

If you can use the phone properly after spending
your valuable money

It Does Not SUCKS - > My case LOL

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Good for you man ..

Take yourself lucky .. Dude after so many people struggling for it *img39.imageshack.us/img39/5053/spy1gl.gif

dil pe mat le yaar :lol:

Cheers!

din

Tribal Boy
No problems man :)

Now I think u r right ! I bought it when it just launched , and no big problems so far , but it seems ( from users post ) the handsets came after that is havin problems , I might b lucky !!

Anyway I guess u r usin 6630 , thats right ? Howz it is , I mean please tell from ur experience , I liked its shape !

din said:

Now I think u r right ! I bought it when it just launched , and no big problems so far , but it seems ( from users post ) the handsets came after that is havin problems , I might b lucky !!

Anyway I guess u r usin 6630 , thats right ? Howz it is , I mean please tell from ur experience , I liked its shape !

Even I m also Not Facing any problems at all.........U wanna Compare 6670 n 3230.then friends u have to look at this
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=894&idPhone1=923
users has given more rating to 3230 then 6670........and also u can compare between the features....

............lol

It seems funny without knowing any info.....u wrote 3230 sux..whtever...and it depends upon person 2 person how he handle symbian phone...........

D

deadman

btw, sudn't the thread be renamed as:

DOES nolia 3230 sucks??
hope my eng is rite

deadman is here

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
din said:

Ya .. I am using 6630 - Silver colour ..
Its experiance .. Its gr8 .. :lol:
excellent phone ..
I have installed many applications .. Fexplorer(coolest n essential), oggplay, micro-pool, fscaller, Dvd plarer, Nokia Music Player .. and many more

I can say that havin a symbian is a must !! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom