Is it a good decision to buy Battlefield 3 now?

cyborg47

Technomancer
we need more bf3-ers in india, how come we don't even have any indian server :banghead:. u ppl should really encourage ur friend gamers to take on bf3 online now when this offer is on.

and yes, it will live on crowdily for another 2-3 years, may be even after that. just because some older battlefields are still having some good playerbase.

I can easily find around 7-10 asian servers with an average ping of 50-70.

gameranand

Living to Play
we need more bf3-ers in india, how come we don't even have any indian server :banghead:. u ppl should really encourage ur friend gamers to take on bf3 online now when this offer is on.

and yes, it will live on crowdily for another 2-3 years, may be even after that. just because some older battlefields are still having some good playerbase.

Yeah but for encouraging and all I should be play in online but I can't.

sam142000

Journeyman
Bought BF3 from origin yesterday. Origin ID sam142000
But how the hell do I play it online? There's no multiplayer/online option inside the game menu.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No re..
Sibbal told 2mbps in 2015 & then 4mbps in 2020:shock:
Actually I have to tell you “no re“
tkin is correct here.
Bought BF3 from origin yesterday. Origin ID sam142000
But how the hell do I play it online? There's no multiplayer/online option inside the game menu.
Play more of SP first or prepare to be PWNED.
Anyways join servers from here *battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/

sam142000

Journeyman
Play more of SP first or prepare to be PWNED.
Anyways join servers from here *battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/

I have played almost all CODs at hard level and have a lot of experience in playing COD4 online. You still think I need to play SP first?

tkin

Back to school!!
No re..
Sibbal told 2mbps in 2015 & then 4mbps in 2020:shock:
He didn't tell the price did he? ;)

With the new telecom policy in effect the telecom operators are losing revenues on telephony, where do you think they'll recuperate the costs from?

I have played almost all CODs at hard level and have a lot of experience in playing COD4 online. You still think I need to play SP first?
No, but just play SP once, its a few hours long, get to know the movements, techniques, weapon physics.

icebags

Technomancer
yah play the single player first. then in battlelog look for servers with <200ms (<100 is better) pings. for this select singapore/ australia/ japan servers in the location checkbox.

bf3 has lots of weapon choices, hopefully some will be there that u will soon feel confident to run with.
:D

Last edited:

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming
I have been playing Bf3 since the beta...and trust me it gets boring really quickly.
Lately i have been playing only Bad company 2 and that game is still more interesting and feels a lot more smoother than Bf3.

OP
F

freakinghell2

Broken In
I got the game (from Flipkart). Just installed it, but now it's updating through Origin and update is about 6.8 gb. the only reason i bought the physical disc was because i didnt want to download anything. what can i do now? :-(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
you cant do anything ! you will need to update the game to play mp and coop . till then enjoy single player

Top Bottom