Is it a good decision to buy Battlefield 3 now?

freakinghell2

Broken In
Hi everyone. I was wondering if it would be okay to buy Battlefield 3 now? Its been 2 years since its release, but only now i've got a PC that can handle the game so - should I buy it?

Also, i have BSNL 750 plan. with terrible internet speed, i wont be able to download online (it would take me a billion years if i tried). So, im probably gonna buy physical, from Flipkart. would that be wise? or is there any other cheaper alternative?

And would my internet be able to handle it? Please help me out. and advice what would be cheapest way to get BF3. thank you.

tkin

Back to school!!
No no no, BF3 is having a sale over at origin, buy it from there, for 539/- and download to PC, the sale ends feb 27.

Buy Battlefield 3

Hurry.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
get it from origin ! If you live in delhi , i can give you the disc so that you dont have to download huge files from origin ( 18gb to be exact)

pratyush997

Inactive
Hi everyone. I was wondering if it would be okay to buy Battlefield 3 now? Its been 2 years since its release, but only now i've got a PC that can handle the game so - should I buy it?

Also, i have BSNL 750 plan. with terrible internet speed, i wont be able to download online (it would take me a billion years if i tried). So, im probably gonna buy physical, from Flipkart. would that be wise? or is there any other cheaper alternative?

And would my internet be able to handle it? Please help me out. and advice what would be cheapest way to get BF3. thank you.
I'm on the same plan too bro ;)
a week download ;)

Get a physical copy, it would take a LOT of time to download with your connection
So pay 1k extra for DVDs ?
F#$k logic

OP
F

freakinghell2

Broken In
Thank you @iittopper but I don't live anywhere near delhi. anyway, after a lot of thinking i think im going to order it on Flipkart. Physical disc would be better option for me, even if its almost 3 times costlier than Digital. I dont buy games often, so i think its okay.

That origin sale is what prompted me to think about buying BF3 though. :razz:

Btw,
RT @GameStop Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is WOW! Thanks @EA for the sneak peek. ^CEO #BF4

Those Bf4 rumours were true after all. and this is the reason i was skeptical on still buying BF3. then i figured it would cost lot more, and i no haz so much money .. :razz:

Anyway,you guys esp those buying BF3 now.. add me, and maybe we can squad up and play together sometime..

z3rO

Journeyman
Also, i have BSNL 750 plan. with terrible internet speed, i wont be able to download online (it would take me a billion years if i tried).

I'm on the same plan too bro ;)
a week download ;)

Even I'm on the same plan and I'm going to get BF3 in this sale.. (i missed it when game4u was giving the premium edition for around ₹850)
On that plan, I'm able to download around 4.5GB per day after the FUP limit is reached.. It took me around 10hrs to download Win8 Pro using Windows Upgrade Adviser. But here is a bug :D the 750 plan gives 1Mbps for the first 6GB per month.. I never switch off my modem and it generally goes on for 20-30 GB at that speed before some $hit happens (like disconnection of DSL link..) But if the modem restarts after 6GB limit is reached, the connection speed will be reduced to 0.5Mbps (64KBps). Just keep the modem from shutting down as long as you can. I plan most of my downloads in the first week.
Drop me a PM if interested in another bug to reset your FUP limit. I've been using BSNL Broadband for much time.. :D

Waiting for BEAM.

jealous me.. :p
but BEAM is in Hyd only, isn't it..?? u shifting or something.. (Location : Kolkata, India)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Even I'm on the same plan and I'm going to get BF3 in this sale.. (i missed it when game4u was giving the premium edition for around ₹850)
On that plan, I'm able to download around 4.5GB per day after the FUP limit is reached.. It took me around 10hrs to download Win8 Pro using Windows Upgrade Adviser. But here is a bug :D the 750 plan gives 1Mbps for the first 6GB per month.. I never switch off my modem and it generally goes on for 20-30 GB at that speed before some $hit happens (like disconnection of DSL link..) But if the modem restarts after 6GB limit is reached, the connection speed will be reduced to 0.5Mbps (64KBps). Just keep the modem from shutting down as long as you can. I plan most of my downloads in the first week.
Drop me a PM if interested in another bug to reset your FUP limit. I've been using BSNL Broadband for much time.. :D

jealous me.. :p
but BEAM is in Hyd only, isn't it..?? u shifting or something.. (Location : Kolkata, India)
Shifting to hyd in march, will get bombed by july :cry:

I hate you tkin I hate you you. You getting BEAM and I am stuck with BSNL friggin EVDO. :|
And should I hate you for your rig? ;) The Cyclone is it?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Dont hate each other.

And @tkin, remember that the customer care of beam is something as terrible as sh@#t. So keep that in mind. However its better in some areas and hope you reside in one such area :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Dont hate each other.

And @tkin, remember that the customer care of beam is something as terrible as sh@#t. So keep that in mind. However its better in some areas and hope you reside in one such area :p
Some place called Gachibowli stadium, I'm staying near there.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Some place called Gachibowli stadium, I'm staying near there.

don't worry their customer service excellent (it was very bad few years ago)...and the area in which you are staying, i am sure you will not face any problems

btw are you shifting in hyd for work?

Top Bottom