Is it a good decision to buy Battlefield 3 now?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Its too late to buy BF3 now -

1) All the players of BF3 might have capped thier lvls already.
2) Newbies (unless you have played enough BF BC2 to have some experience dealing with it) in BF games are always on the harsher side of the gameplay untill you lvl up and find your feet. Its tough initially though.
3) Map awareness on BF3/BC2 leaves it too much to lose for a new player.

I am not trying to discourage you, but am trying to give you a headsup before joining in the club of BF multiplayers :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Actually we are seeing lot of new guys in the servers, so people are still buying BF3, not only in India but other parts of the world. I will stop playing BF3 after reaching LVL 100 with master dogtags for all primary weapons.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Actually we are seeing lot of new guys in the servers, so people are still buying BF3, not only in India but other parts of the world. I will stop playing BF3 after reaching LVL 100 with master dogtags for all primary weapons.

which will take atleast 6 month i guess ! . Anyways there are lots of server which are avilable for noobs , so they can practice there . Also single player and coop will be a good start to get some taste of mp .

OP
F

freakinghell2

Broken In
Though I haven't played BC2 but i've played BF2 and BFP4F extensively, and even MOH Warfighter SP so I think i'll be fine. have watched ton of BF3 gameplay videos so know the maps a bit. anyway, update'ing is 50% complete, just 14 more hours to go :razz:

btw how do i play SP while updating? the window has two options Play Now and Cancel.. if i click PN will everything i dl'ed till now vanish? didn't want to take risk so i left it the way it was..

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
which will take atleast 6 month i guess ! . Anyways there are lots of server which are avilable for noobs , so they can practice there . Also single player and coop will be a good start to get some taste of mp .

BTW single player will not give you any experience to taste the multiplayer. They are 2 different entities when it comes to FPS.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ After end game dlc and some patches , bf3 size will be more than max payne 3 , so still its on second after sims 3 :p

OP
F

freakinghell2

Broken In
Update is complete.. game is running fine. Did campaign for about 2 hours, now playing multiplayer. Server browser looks bit messed up, doesnt show the ping.. how do i choose which server is best suited? anyway, thanks for all the advices..

Top Bottom