is iphone 4 for 22500??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarath

iDota
The iPhone has much much better apps than the androids. I don't think Android can just yet compete with iOS on that front.

None of my friends prefer an android to borrow to play an occasional game if there is an IPhone around. This despite having bigger screens and better hardware.

I don't play much. Maybe that's why I'm happy with my android. But I didn't expect a 30k android to fall behind a closed controlled restrictive OS like iOS.

Android still has a long way to go.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yes, that +1, except, its not really occasional, first thing friends ask after hellos is if they can have my device to play with haha, then they stop talking to me and stare at the screen, its as if they are friends with my phone, and not me lol, and I dont even have a fancy shmancy top of the range model, just the 3GS, and some of my friends have pricier phones, one of them has an iPhone 4, but my device is the one they ask for because of the apps.

+1 also to u dont need 3G, you really dont, 2G is enough, and 3G is pretty unreliable at least in some areas of cities, that is, a 3G connection is not guaranteed no matter where you go anyway

Guys, answer for this thread:

iPhone 4 IS available for 22500.
Its a refurb.
Much better VFM than iPhone 4S for obvious reasons and is a great buy.
Apple Refurb warranty == Apple Standard Warranty.
Case Closed.

Our discussion on what sells apple/android/etc continued here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/150198-what-your-opinion-sells-mobile-tablet.html

Thread Closed!!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom