• No

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
kinda offtopic....but
Is it true that ur height will decrease by a certain amount if u workout in gym using heavy weights?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
kinda offtopic....but
Is it true that ur height will decrease by a certain amount if u workout in gym using heavy weights?

Lirl.....exercising will Decrease the length and girth too.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Height is important in some type of jobs such as military,police,NDA,modelling etc
But in film industry its not like amir khan,rajpal yaadav etc....

For some girls height is important if they r 6feet in height.....for some its not...
Intelligence is more important than height...coz junk piece of brain with tall figure is bad combination....

So,its (Smartness + Intelligent + Avg Height + Attitude) though girls searches for more qualities than this in a boy...only they can answer what they want....

More important is how much successful a man is no matter what his height is.....

And if u r short but u r extremely rich...then not to worry abt height.....

In end the overall personality should be good....no matter how much height is.....

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Its important you can't be too short or freakishly tall!
how ever when it comes to girls don't worry, if you got a good sense of humor, money, good looks, confidence, success, alpha etc you can make it! just have any 2-3 of these qualities!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^This
Alpha Factor - Custom Competitive Gymnastic Leotards and Warm-ups

Money and success is required.

_VascoZ_

Right off the assembly line
Lirl.....exercising will Decrease the length and girth too.

Ahem! I guess, he was talkin' about his 'height'! :mrgreen: ;-) ;-)

kinda offtopic....but

Well, dude, YUP! THEY ARE RIGHT!!! It's similar to your 'thing' goin' back to hibernation once it 'works out' too hard 'n' heavy! ;-) :grin: :idea: :!: :p

Take a chill pill man, nothin' can 'decrease' your height [though exceptions like chain-saws do exist]! :smile: :cool: :lol:

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey i heard some guiz discussing this and they came to the conclusion of "height kum fight jyaada"

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Height is important but remember to look attractive your body should be very well proportioned. i.e. if you are short say about 5' 10'' you should have biceps not more than 18 inches and shoulders max -48 .So the best way to put it is that you should have a proportioned body a very tall man who is skinny does not look nice... you should have a \ / shape body.

This depends on your body type. like for me i am about 5'10'' and i have about 16~18 inches biceps and 44 shoulders. So i look good in t-shirts and in a coat (slim fit) i get the v-look so its important not to look to bulky like a bouncer or to skinny like a poor guy. you should have a good built lean muscled toned body where fat%<10 .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow... dudes!! This thread is by far the most interesting I have ever read... partly because it helped me cleared out my own (little) guilty conscience about my "not so great" height problem, and partly because, it helped me understand the verdicts of many TDF members :)) (like, ico is confused about if his/her gender) :-D

Btw, my own verdict goes like this:
I am not that tall. In college too, I looked smaller than almost everybody...
BUT, get this: You feel small from mind not from your body. :cool:

I confess, that I used to go into utter lack of confidence because of less height. But had I known Jackie Chan earlier, I wouldn't have been so. Yeah, Jackie Chan is the first person that comes to mind, when I need to be inspired. I mean, really!
Its needless to say, that small height of Jackie, does provide him many benefits in doing stunts etc.

I am amazed by the confidence Jackie has, and its only the personality of him, that makes him so adorable! In fact, had he been any taller, he wouldn't have looked so awesome!! :clap2:

So all the people out there who are not high enough, maybe need not to be so. We can't control our height, but we can control how other's perceive us. Its our opinion which matters, and which makes us Really small or large.

And follow what digitzen said,
if a tall guys makes fun of your height ask them " how is the weather up there ?
And I would like to add this to above quote :nanananana:

Nicely said buddy !!! :doublethumb:

utkarsh009

In the zone
Being a girl myself I can really assure you that most of the girls really give importance to internal qualities of a person. Let me ask you how many boys do that? :mad: Most are only after physical appearance. :mad:

wow! another shocking stuff? you are a girl!!!!!! a computer loving girl...... strange... very strange! btw i am 5'7.5".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom