My config is :

E7500 @2.93GHz
P5QPL-AM
1*2GB ZION DDR2
MSI 6770 1GD5
SEAGATE 7200.12 500GB
1*120mm fan
2*90mm fans

My 10 day old CX 430 (not v2) today stopped powering my PC..
i cross checked it with another generic PSU to see everything worked well....
So i doubt that CX430 isn't enough for me.
Is that true??
If so suggest something @ 3k
else i will RMA it.
consider my location close to BBSR.

OP
Chaitanya

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
LINK
Considering This isn't 256(GC)+65W(CPU) about 336w which is about the max my PSU Can deliver....

saswat23

Human Spambot
CX-430v2 is just enough for you. Might be a defective piece. Get it RMAed.
BTW does your system run fine w/o the graphics cars?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
My 10 day old CX 430 (not v2) today stopped powering my PC
original CX series was of relatively poor quality which attracted a lot of negative publicity for corsair forcing it to launch V2 of this series.why did you even buy it in the first place?anyway it is safe to assume that when a V2 version of product is in market then there must be some reason for it which therefore require a a bit research before buying the product.

OP
Chaitanya

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Well the shopkeeper from whom I brought this was friendly enough to give me a V2 replacement for my CX430. Nice guy.. :-D

Got the new one on 25th . Now i'm happy

Thanx everyone for suggestions

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Well the shopkeeper from whom I brought this was friendly enough to give me a V2 replacement for my CX430. Nice guy.. :-D

Got the new one on 25th . Now i'm happy

Thanx everyone for suggestions

Shopkeeper gave you replacement? Its nice of him! They actually don't authorized to give out the replacement for defective product.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ It is not like that. Since the product is faulty from the begining and the issue has come to notice very early, Shopkeepers can just replace the product with another one....just like you are changing a cloth which is not a good fit.

He will send the faulty one to RMA and get a new one. In Kolkata, a lot of times M.D. Computers does the same thing. When my friend's new computer is detected with three faulty hardware (Ram, PSU and and Graphics card), they just replaced the whole PC and gave him a new assembled one.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Its the same in most places. If I am assembling something then they will change items till the config is working correctly. And then the bill is paid for the said items. :p

OP
Chaitanya

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
^^ It is not like that. Since the product is faulty from the begining and the issue has come to notice very early, Shopkeepers can just replace the product with another one....just like you are changing a cloth which is not a good fit.

He will send the faulty one to RMA and get a new one. In Kolkata, a lot of times M.D. Computers does the same thing. When my friend's new computer is detected with three faulty hardware (Ram, PSU and and Graphics card), they just replaced the whole PC and gave him a new assembled one.

They do, lol once i replaced a 2gb ram 3 times.

Its the same in most places. If I am assembling something then they will change items till the config is working correctly. And then the bill is paid for the said items. :p

Feeling n00by right now :ashamed:
BTW now i atleast know what to expect from a shopkeeper.. :wow:

Top Bottom