Is America better than India???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

America is better than India because they give their jobs to us,
Thats coz Indians are bright and clever enough to take their jobs.

no, thats coz we indians do jobs they wouldnt and at a cheaper rate. we're hardworking and would work 24/7 to earn some money.

mediator

Technomancer
nix said:
no, thats coz we indians do jobs they wouldnt and at a cheaper rate. we're hardworking and would work 24/7 to earn some money.

Thats a wrong notion. Read the previos threads........whole topic was discussed on this in 2-3 pages or more.

American companies in India find work cheaper in India.The softwares developed here are therefore less costly. They find Indian wages in India less costly.
Whereas Indians working in America get equal or more wages than Americans there. Its the Indian quality/skill that attracts them.

If Indians get less wages in America....then why wud they go there in first place??.....wud they survive having less wages and costly commodities there??

So please remove that notion of urs!!

santu_29

Journeyman
population population population... hum do hamare sau
mentalitty of the people
no feeling pride in the nation (except on 15th aug n 26 jan)
roti kapra aur makan... as usual
babu raj... i think presidential system is better or do we need a dictator
corruption (mostly resulting due to the above factors)
indian hi indian ki g***d marta hai, the british strength in india was mare 80000(approx), they ruled us using our people not theirs... so
cast n creed... (not again)
divide and rule (best reliable and still working policy)

Mera Bharat Mahan... lol

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
Dear All
All the below listed statements are all true facts

Q. Who is the GM of Hewlett Packard (hp) ?
A. Rajiv Gupta

Q. Who is the creator of Pentium chip (needs no introduction as 90% of the today's computers run on it)?
A. Vinod Dahm

Q. Who is the third richest man on the world?
A. According to the latest report on Fortune Magazine, it is Azim Premji,
who is the CEO of Wipro Industries. The Sultan of Brunei is at 6 th position now.

Q. Who is the founder and creator of Hotmail (Hotmail is world's No.1 web based email program)?
A. Sabeer Bhatia

Q. Who is the president of AT & T-Bell Labs (AT & T-Bell Labs is the
creator of program languages such as C, C++, Unix to name a few)?
A. Arun Netravalli

Q. Who is the new MTD (Microsoft Testing Director) of Windows 2000, responsible to iron out all initial problems?
A. Sanjay Tejwrika

Q. Who are the Chief Executives of CitiBank, Mckensey & Stanchart?
A. Victor Menezes, Rajat Gupta, and Rana Talwar.

Q. We Indians are the wealthiest among all ethnic groups in America, even faring better than the whites and the natives.
There are 3.22 millions of Indians in USA (1.5% of population). YET,
38% of doctors in USA are Indians.
* 12% scientists in USA are Indians.
* 36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
* 34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
* 28% of IBM employees are Indians.
* 17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.
* 13% of XEROX employees are! Indians.

Some of the following facts may be known to you. These facts were recently published in a German magazine, which deals with
WORLD HISTORY FACTS ABOUT INDIA.

1. India never invaded any country in her last 1000 years of history.
2. India invented the Number system. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
3. The world's first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4 th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
4. According to the Forbes magazine, Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software.

5. Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.
6. Although western media portray modern images of India as poverty striken and underdeveloped through political corruption, India was once the richest empire on earth.

7. The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 5000 years ago. The very word "Navigation" is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.
8. The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana, and he explained the
concept of what is now k! nown as the Pythagorean Theorem. British scholars
have last year (1999) officially published that Budhayan's works dates to
the 6 th Century which is long before the European mathematicians.

9. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India . Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11 th Century; the largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Indians used numbers as big as 10 53.
10. According to the Gemmological Institute of America, up until 1896,
India was the only source of diamonds to the world.

11. USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century-old suspicion amongst academics that the pioneer of wireless communication was
Professor Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi.
12. The earliest reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in Saurashtra.

13.Chess was invented in India .

14. Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health
scientists of his time conducted surgeries like cesareans, cataract,
fractures and urinary stones. Usage of anaesthesia was well known in
ancient India .
15. When many cultures in the world were only nomadic forest dwellers over
5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (
Indus Valley Civilisation).
16. The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC

Quotes about India .
We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.
ALBERT ELINSTEIN.
India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of tradition. Mark Twain

If there is one place on the face of earth where all dreams of living men
have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India . French scholar Romain Rolland.

India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without
ever having to send a single soldier across her border. Hu Shih
(former Chinese ambassador to USA )

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, THE LIST COULD BE ENDLESS.
BUT, if we don't see even a glimpse of that great India in the India that
we see today, it clearly means that we are not working up to our potential; and that if we do, we could once again be an evershining and inspiring country setting a bright path for rest of the world to follow.

-------------------------------

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Just one thing... so much of the stuff in history has INDIA marked on it.

What happened after that? Why is india not at top anymore? why is hindi(or sanskrit) not the world's local language...etc..etc..etc..

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
@Spironox..........wow man.....thats a great work! Will definitely reawaken the spirit of India in Indians!

@Rollercoster........wanna know what happen after that??
After that mughals invaded India destroyed a lot of scriptures, temples ....fought among themselves and with exisiting rulers etc etc.....goto temples in south and central India...u'll witness it urself....then came britishers who stole diamonds,jewellery from India and took it to Britain.

There is a place I dont remember in South India wher diamonds were once found scattered all over like stones/rocks nowadays. I think few diamonds can still be found there.

If u'll study Indian history in detail u'll find most of destruction was done by Mughals!!

In the past 1000 years of slavery we lost our pride and forgotten who we are and where we come from....a great Empire that used to exist. Some of the things that still exist are Sanskrit,diamonds,intellect (Indians are most intelligent on whole earth)..........but what is missing is support to continue our work! Thats why u'll see Indians at the top of American companies coz they give them support to research etc !

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
yeah, so the mughals were wimps who destroyed the great indians. What were the great indians doing then? Napping?

Come on guys, get a break. Your chest drumming is obnoxious.

India invading other nations!!! ROFL!!!

And who the hell is Mr. ELINSTEIN,?

Well, as for pride, it never got anyone anywhere. Pragmatism is better.

mediator

Technomancer
ilugd said:
yeah, so the mughals were wimps who destroyed the great indians. What were the great indians doing then? Napping?

Come on guys, get a break. Your chest drumming is obnoxious.
Thats such a stereotypical thought!! Now paki terrorists create terror everyday.....how will u describe it?? What will u say? that India is napping??........cmon man!
Ofcors there were fights where Shivaji kicked their a**** a hundred times. But some parts were occupied and some not

ilugd said:
Well, as for pride, it never got anyone anywhere. Pragmatism is better.
I dunno abt u....but am proud to be Indian. It just our politicians who keep embarrasing us. As for pragmatism........India was indeed very practical in the past!

Anyways Indians forgetting their tradition is obvious as most of us dont practise sanskrit writing, recital of slokas during pujas, studying vedas and all.
We are so attracted to west that we dont look to our own treasure. Mah bro clearing IIM in first try told me he aint study a single word from todays maths books. All he read was vedic methematics!!

uttoransen

Broken In
Is America better than India???!!!!!!!!

yes amarica is better than india, there are a thousand reason to that, here are a few:

1) they have one language one religion, english and cristian. that's it. this makes less difference in them, they have a stable country. for the laguage, i would say my first language will be english, second will be bengoli, and then third will be tamil and the fourth will be hindi. this will make disputes, so you can easliy understand why india is so unstable.

2) the muslim country's border: amarica is not boardering any muslim country's. no fight on amarica's main ground. for india, india is fighting with china, and pakistan. already some fight have been done with the two, lots of resources goes by, and thus you can understand why we are not developing faster.

3) we have people like ministers, the process goes slow by this system. for amarica it's one many mainly, that's presedent, and he can take many decisions that we have to go for parliament. you know bills and all that has to be passed for simple things.

4) people in amarica are effilient genetically, that we can't help, we are genetically unfit than the europians, amaricans, and even these chinese, and jeus, both physically and mentally.

5) over 400 yrs of rule, that's the europians and the mughals, have rulled over us for the last few centuries, and has made us different, and it's in out blood now. we dont' think for the country and we give ourselvs more importance than the country.

6) they are already developed, when we talk of amarica, amarica is already developed, and that's the reason why they are ahead. when we got out indipendence we just started, and amarica was a world power then, that time amarica was one of the two world power, and not amarica is the only world power.

7) then only thing that we are ahead of amarica is our culture. and we are prowd of that, and we should try to maintain that.

the reasons are endless, these will help you to decide why we are lacking behind.

mediator

Technomancer
uttoransen said:
1) they have one language one religion, english and cristian. that's it. this makes less difference in them, they have a stable country. for the laguage, i would say my first language will be english, second will be bengoli, and then third will be tamil and the fourth will be hindi. this will make disputes, so you can easliy understand why india is so unstable.
huh...I thought America is a democracy!! ISnt it??

uttoransen said:
2) the muslim country's border: amarica is not boardering any muslim country's. no fight on amarica's main ground. for india, india is fighting with china, and pakistan. already some fight have been done with the two, lots of resources goes by, and thus you can understand why we are not developing faster.
Thats pure crap! Instead I'll say India is not developing faster because of corrupt politicians.....make India dicatotor type for 2 yrs and u'll see the difference. China is also having problems...and rather its having interior problems like tibet and many more. But it has developed so fast...do u know why?? Japan got devastated by nuclear bombs but still emerged as the greatest economical player.
For very development work ministers from Indiago to abroad to see how development is taking place theere and then impose the same here. Do they think our designers and architects arent smart? List politicians'absurdity and obscurity is endless.

uttoransen said:
3) we have people like ministers, the process goes slow by this system. for amarica it's one many mainly, that's presedent, and he can take many decisions that we have to go for parliament. you know bills and all that has to be passed for simple things.
Agreed....and we need to change this. But how will we kill our own teachers like students of ABVP killing proff.SAbharwal?

uttoransen said:
4) people in amarica are effilient genetically, that we can't help, we are genetically unfit than the europians, amaricans, and even these chinese, and jeus, both physically and mentally.
I think u consider urself unfit both physically and mentally.....But that doesnt apply to me and all of us. I appreciate ur confession and frankly speaking I consider bengalese as most mentally retarded. Please dont see it as some insult. But most LEFT leaders are from West BEngal and now they even see Greg chappel as "mahisasur" becoase he banned a bengali. Now thats absolutely stupid!
Anyways American companies prefer Indians over every other Race for Jobs. Do u know why? Dont say coz Indians get low wages...coz they wont go to america in first place if they get low wages!!
Indians todays are ruling the world's BRAIN....huh and u speak of opposite?? Its like Arjun Singh whose speaking with all ignorance!

uttoransen said:
5) over 400 yrs of rule, that's the europians and the mughals, have rulled over us for the last few centuries, and has made us different, and it's in out blood now. we dont' think for the country and we give ourselvs more importance than the country.
Again that might apply on u but not on me...........Any one here saying that applies to him that we lost our pride as Indians??
Ofcors every one thinks of himself...but when it comes to the country everyone's above their ego and works for country. There are so many natural calamities in India,so many people dying each day,terrorist strikes.....Did that deteriorate our unity??
Infact I saw Hindu Muslims working together on every Nation Tragedy like Mumbai Blasts etc.
Neways how did the foreign rule make u different....were u born in that era?? So just stop that nonsense.

uttoransens said:
6) they are already developed, when we talk of amarica, amarica is already developed, and that's the reason why they are ahead. when we got out indipendence we just started, and amarica was a world power then, that time amarica was one of the two world power, and not amarica is the only world power.
America took like 100 yrs to get developed and its just 50 yrs for Indian independence and we are on world power map....what do say??And american scientists predict that India will be a deadly power by 2020!

uttoransen said:
7) then only thing that we are ahead of amarica is our culture. and we are prowd of that, and we should try to maintain that.
Absolutely! 50 points for this one!

uttoransen said:
the reasons are endless, these will help you to decide why we are lacking behind.
We are not lacking....believe me! Its just our politicians!!
Anyways u say u have more points........Please read all the previous posts and pages of this thread and then tell if u have more pointsss!!

EPEACE!

Last edited:

alltime.homie

Broken In
According to me America is better than India for the main reasons being...

1) Like suggested - unity. They don't have 101 castes which divide each and every region in their country. No state is against any sort of religion practiced by anyone else.

2) Youth is self-dependent. Kids there are encouraged to take up part times to build up their pocket money. Hence they become independent. If you were to do the same thing here before you're 19, you would be called "struggling for funds".

3) Government and Law and Enforcement - Behold ! This is the main reason they are paces ahead. They have a very good government which manages the country efficiently, politicians who don't believe that money going into their pocket would do them any good and a very efficient law which bounds by all limits.

If we were to bring in one of these three things, I'm sure that our country would improve by means all ahead. ;)

mediator

Technomancer
@alltime.homie....good points! But comparing those all with India......u'll see politics and Indian politicians are responsible for these points and Indian backwardness in this regard.

Indians dont follow castes anymore. Ask a child here what is cast...he'll reply u with his surname! The cast is now practised by politicians to gain votes.I dont even knew a person sitting besides me that he was a SC/St untill he told me that he's from reserved category and is scheduled cast! Know one asks now which cast are u from. Believe me!! Its all politics trying to create a divide.
These politicians are the one who are creating divide!! Reservation for ,minority classes,muslims,OBC,SC,St.........I ask u man...is this democracy??

They dont do anything to uplift their(reserved category) primary standards i.e schooling.....and then they expect them to do wonders in colleges, jobs etc!! How can they??
A person who doesnt know how to walk....how can he run in olympics??

Think about ur other points ...... all of them are connected with Indian politics and politicians......think abt it......!!!

Last edited:

alltime.homie

Broken In
mediator said:
@alltime.homie....good points! But comparing those all with India......u'll see politics and Indian politicians are responsible for these points and Indian backwardness in this regard.

Indians dont follow castes anymore. Ask a child here what is cast...he'll reply u with his surname! The cast is now practised by politicians to gain votes.I dont even knew a person sitting besides me that he was a SC/St untill he told me that he's from reserved category and is scheduled cast! Know one asks now which cast are u from. Believe me!! Its all politics trying to create a divide.
These politicians are the one who are creating divide!! Reservation for ,minority classes,muslims,OBC,SC,St.........I ask u man...is this democracy??

They dont do anything to uplift their(reserved category) primary standards i.e schooling.....and then they expect them to do wonders in colleges, jobs etc!! How can they??
A person who doesnt know how to walk....how can he run in olympics??

Think about ur other points ...... all of them are connected with Indian politics and politicians......think abt it......!!!

See. This is exactly what I mean. And none of us can entirely say that we don't follow castes anymore. If we're not, why the 33% reservation ? And you are 100% right - politicians use the barrier to up themselves in the community. Basically, all they aim is at growing in the parliament and making a name for themselves - and they don't care how much more they knock down to get it.

My point about self-dependence isn't entirely connected with politics - think about it. It relates more to the community and society around us. People see us as lowly's if we're to take up a job of delivering pizzas or at pizza hut - precisely the sort of things that kids of the same age in the US do. They become self-dependent and know how to manage themselves and their decisions that way. And here, we're sneered at and jeered at for doing the same - factor that really cracks all encouragement.

mediator

Technomancer
alltime.homie said:
And none of us can entirely say that we don't follow castes anymore. If we're not, why the 33% reservation ?
Believe me.......I am totally ignorant about caste systems! I didnt know what kinda surnames belong to which cast and who all are considered inferior. I never asked anyone his surname....coz i dont care. Siilarly in todays era most of the people see the nature of the person,his intelelct etc and no one's bothered about the cast or whateva.

But when this reservation thing started....I began to know what this cast is!! U see the politicians wont let us go of this divide. That what I meant!! And now more n more people are becoming like elders in home who first see cast before marriage!

alltime.homie said:
My point about self-dependence isn't entirely connected with politics - think about it. It relates more to the community and society around us. People see us as lowly's if we're to take up a job of delivering pizzas or at pizza hut - precisely the sort of things that kids of the same age in the US do. They become self-dependent and know how to manage themselves and their decisions that way. And here, we're sneered at and jeered at for doing the same - factor that really cracks all encouragement.

To some extent......But u see in India to be self-Independent u need to take permission from parents or break up from their bonds or be having some poor situation.
If u work under the age of 18........others will accuse ur family etc of child labour + you will be treated like child and given low wages. Now this kinda work also requires laws so that teenager can start work and be self dependent and society be accepting it. Think abt it for a while!

alltime.homie

Broken In
Mediator said:
To some extent......But u see in India to be self-Independent u need to take permission from parents or break up from their bonds or be having some poor situation.
If u work under the age of 18........others will accuse ur family etc of child labour + you will be treated like child and given low wages. Now this kinda work also requires laws so that teenager can start work and be self dependent and society be accepting it. Think abt it for a while!

See that's exactly what I'm talking about. Parents don't give their consent, keeping in mind what the rest of the community would think of them. Although child labour is valid only for those below 15, we really aren't allowed to boost our earnings until we're eighteen or so. Like you said so. There is no law needed. Like in the US, kids can take up part times too and start earning if they really want to. Although politics is involved, what it really comes down to is the mindset of the people down here. As long as they think it's a disgrace to work before you get your degree, there isn't a way to really break free... My parents don't mind what I do unless it affects my studies, and I give two hoots about what the rest of the community might think. As long as more people adapt this way, the mindset that has occupied everyone's minds is going to die down.

uttoransen

Broken In
some replies.

"huh...I thought America is a democracy!! ISnt it??"
that's right, but then they are all cristians, and all speak english, this is less differences.

"I think u consider urself unfit both physically and mentally.....But that doesnt apply to me and all of us." i posted that statement as it's proved, it's in out gene, pure mongolians, and europians are more fit, and it's not the case for us indians. this point is a fact and you must belive it.

"Again that might apply on u but not on me...........Any one here saying that applies to him that we lost our pride as Indians??" i don't know what you are talking, but as far as i know, we bengoly people are the only honest in india, and the rest all are "chor". this you will know, just go to any state govt. office and see how they work. each individual is couroupted. and that was my point.

"America took like 100 yrs to get developed and its just 50 yrs for Indian independence and we are on world power map....what do say??And american scientists predict that India will be a deadly power by 2020!"
once ahead in a race will always be ahead, and you can't do anything about it.

"I think u consider urself unfit both physically and mentally.....But that doesnt apply to me and all of us. I appreciate ur confession and frankly speaking I consider bengalese as most mentally retarded. Please dont see it as some insult. But most LEFT leaders are from West BEngal and now they even see Greg chappel as "mahisasur" becoase he banned a bengali. Now thats absolutely stupid!
Anyways American companies prefer Indians over every other Race for Jobs. Do u know why? Dont say coz Indians get low wages...coz they wont go to america in first place if they get low wages!!
Indians todays are ruling the world's BRAIN....huh and u speak of opposite?? Its like Arjun Singh whose speaking with all ignorance!"

i think you are mentaly unfit, and physically i don't know?
about the left, well they are the most better polititions. they belive in the comusnit thoughts, and it's the best that you got. i don't know what you say confession, as i think you want to say that you are the best in the world, and actually you are nothing. greg chapple is just a simple man, and anydays out polititoins can throw him out, we rule this country, and as a cpm supporter, i can say that am both mentally and physically more fit than you. what do you support, the bjp. what has bjp done so far, what has congress done so far, nothing. after 40 yrs of independence, there was only congress ruling, did it do some good. what has bjp done, these polititaion will never do anything, and they are all the same.

dictator, right, but who. remember, dictators are good for places that has only one people. it will work in japan, or amarica, where people think and do the same. here just you think you will vote some one, and i will vote some one else. dictators must get over 80% votes, or it will be a waste.

mediator

Technomancer
Hey man u r unfit I see. Cudnt u quote mah text?? Was it hard on u??
I had to search for ur text to quote now! It soared ma h eyes!!

Neways u speak truly like Arjun Singh and stupid left leaders!!

uttoransen said:
that's right, but then they are all cristians, and all speak english, this is less differences.
Hhuhuhuhh! Thats really a nice joke! All christians in worlds second largest democracy?? That was real nice! Goto US then.......and the nsay the same stuff! U'll become the biggest joke there! Do u know the meaning of democracy?
Common man we are debating here..........not making stupid jokes! Be serious!

uttoransen said:
i posted that statement as it's proved, it's in out gene, pure mongolians, and europians are more fit, and it's not the case for us indians. this point is a fact and you must belive it.
Europeans fit?? They use tissue paper instead water man! And u call em fit?? Foreigners are the most unhealthy people...most obese and diabetic! And u cal em fit??
There are gay marriages in US and Europe....and rape cases every 4 seconds...and u call em mentally fit??
Again man...I beg u....I see ur really mentally unfit..physically might be too. But please say that ur unfit and dont say "us Indians".........please dont drag us down to the level of ur mentality!!
Or if u wanna use the "us" tag then dont associate "indians" with it....use "bengalese" instead "indians". That wud be much better!
uttoransen said:
i don't know what you are talking, but as far as i know, we bengoly people are the only honest in india, and the rest all are "chor"
How cud u know....when u urself confess that ur mentally unfit!! Anyways it has been proven that the person who thinks he's the best is the most stupid character between his friends. I think u consider urself the best...eh? Cool!

uttoransen said:
this you will know, just go to any state govt. office and see how they work. each individual is couroupted. and that was my point.
And complete ur senetence then........why do u hesitate?
Ask those govt employees surnames....and u'll find most bengalese!!

Hey man tell me do u ever see positive in anything?? or just try to see negetive in everything to make ur point and that ur the best??

uttoransen said:
once ahead in a race will always be ahead, and you can't do anything about it.
Wow! What a mentality man. Then u must be giving up on each and every race..huh? neways India was behind UK sometime ago in economic race....but now is ahead of it and many other countries! And it will beat US one day! I dunno what u'll say then!!

Neways abt the mentality stuff...please dont drag me into it....coz ur the one who confessed that u r mentally retarded. And only the person who is fed up with life can say such thing that "we indians...blablabla" and dragging other to the menatlity stuff unnecessarliy!

uttoransen said:
greg chapple is just a simple man, and anydays out polititoins can throw him out, we rule this country
And why shud they wanna do that?? Just because he banned a bengali??

uttoransen said:
as a cpm supporter, i can say that am both mentally and physically more fit than you.
Huh...nice joke! Bengalese are known to be most diabetic,obese,heavy drinkers may be like u and chain smokers!

uttoransen said:
what do you support, the bjp
Ofcors! BJP is the best otion we have...well I know politicians are the same but BJP is much better bet with educated leaders rather than crowded with leaders like Arjun Singh and left leaders!

uttoransen said:
what has bjp done so far
Well didnt u read newspapers during their 5 yrs?? Dont u get newspapers at home! If not then read BJP's history in those 5 yrs! It is much better than congress history in past 50 yrs and forget abt LEFT. It is no where near to be called a national party. It is rather a terrorist party! Withh all obese pieces sitting up in front lines and speaking rubbish abt "Swami Ramdev" dunno for what, making obscure,baseless and absurd accuses on others, making fun/mockery of themselves every single day and become so happy whenever there is a feast!

uttoransen said:
what has congress done so far, nothing. after 40 yrs of independence,
True!

uttoransen said:
dictator, right, but who. remember, dictators are good for places that has only one people. it will work in japan, or amarica, where people think and do the same. here just you think you will vote some one, and i will vote some one else.dictators must get over 80% votes, or it will be a waste.
Wake up from ur dreamland and explain what u have written....I cudnt undersatnd a word!
I can decode the toughest scriptures...but this was way above mah head....almost blew up mah supercomputer while decoding! And dictator getting votes?????...???
Man "Sablok Clinic" is specially for ppl like u who donno what they r saying no matter how baseless and absurd .....and at the end say that they r the best!!
And hey..one thing more....gather as many bengalese here as u can against me....and then debate! I wanna see if all the bengalese are as mentally retarded as u....or u are one of few defective pieces!!

Neways tell me one thing/point or a good deed (if ANY) LEFT party has done that BJP has not done!!

EPEACE.....POST AGAIN!! Waiting anxiously to hear some more nice jokes from u....and next time quote correctly,completely or i'll complain to ur MOM !!

Last edited:

uttoransen

Broken In
ok, you are going racial!!

i know one day the admins of this forum will get you out of here, as the comments are too much race targeted which is not allowed, so am not reading much about that,

about the quote, i just give the" " your sentences.

"Europeans fit?? They use tissue paper instead water man! And u call em fit?? Foreigners are the most unhealthy people...most obese and diabetic! And u cal em fit??
There are gay marriages in US and Europe....and rape cases every 4 seconds...and u call em mentally fit??
Again man...I beg u....I see ur really mentally unfit..physically might be too. But please say that ur unfit and dont say "us Indians".........please dont drag us down to the level of ur mentality!!
Or if u wanna use the "us" tag then dont associate "indians" with it....use "bengalese" instead "indians". That wud be much better!"
that's the way you think, and us indians, and you what, from mumbai, or bihar, where dear? anyways you think you are strong, live in your dreams.

we have removed the bjp and now cpm is in power, and am happy about it.

"How cud u know....when u urself confess that ur mentally unfit!! "

so you think that you are mentally fit.
there are four kinds of mental power.
1) smart
2) clever
3) intelegent
4) intelectual.

you are smart and clever

i am intelegent and intelectual.

but one thing is required to say you are mentaly fit or not, and that is common sence, which says you are not.

why i said "chor", just think of your self, smart, clever that's what it means.
why i said dis-honest, state govt as example, i targetted bihar, and that's the biggest truth, all the people there are smart and clever, they are the biggest liblities of the country. that's mentally fit you call.

"Wake up from ur dreamland and explain what u have written....I cudnt undersatnd a word! "
see, that's why you are mentally retarded, you don't know english, in every line you just write something and the ......... some dots to explain, the whole of your race is mentally retarded, and that's seen here. can't understand, and then you can me. learn to understand first. am getting your mental condition very well now.

quote is something i never do, and don't ask me about it. i have put your sentences in "" and still if it's hard to find, you are mentally and physically unfit, and also your eyes are unfit, better wear some specs, or ask your mom to read it for you.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
uttoransen said:
why i said dis-honest, state govt as example, i targetted bihar, and that's the biggest truth, all the people there are smart and clever, they are the biggest liblities of the country. that's mentally fit you call.
Wow now whose being racial?? U r targetting poor Biharis because u r loosing some fight?? First u said any govt office and now u r restricting it to Bihar??
Make up ur mentally retarded mind first...Uncle!! And form one opinion of what u wanna say!!

uttoransen said:
i know one day the admins of this forum will get you out of here, as the comments are too much race targeted which is not allowed, so am not reading much about that,
I dunno about admins doing anything to me. But one thing's for sure. They will really laugh at your stupid posts !!
Anyways first u read my posts, form an opinion that it is racial and then say u didnt read it??? Please man you have made enough joke out of you........I cant laugh more!
I think we'll soon hear jokes like "uttoransen" or "uttoraNonSense" instead of "SANTA BANTA"!

uttoransen said:
about the quote, i just give the" " your sentences.
ANd what do mean by " give the "" your sentence"? Is that another joke from ur retarded mentality Uncle??

uttoransesn said:
that's the way you think, and us indians, and you what, from mumbai, or bihar, where dear? anyways you think you are strong, live in your dreams.
Oh yes! I am an Indian and thats why I am strong!! And u wanna know mah location??.....So let me tell u. I AM LIVING IN US FOR THE PAST 6 YRS.
And I know how good Indians are. But I guess ur an exceptional case.

uttoransen said:
we have removed the bjp and now cpm is in power, and am happy about it.
And how did u remove the BJP? By eating fish...huh?? Nice joke!! First see the stake of stupid, mindless,good for nothing,anti national LEFT aprty in the present country hero!! Then say who removed whom.

Anyways there is only one state in which Left party is solely in power. And that state is eing inhabited by morons and mentally retarded people who see negetive in every thing. You know what am talkig about! Even a child wud know.

uttoransen said:
there are four kinds of mental power.
1) smart
2) clever
3) intelegent
4) intelectual.
Hey mr.uttoraNonSense....can u please keep aside your stupid literature??
I know all cpm are idiots but didnt know that their followers are bigger idiot!! Hey man why do u people always try to bring in the stupid lectures of urs in beteen a serious debate??
And if u wanna bring som lectures..then bring the proof of it!!

Anyways....describe please. Whats the difference between intelligent and intelectual?? and smart and clever?? And if ucant tell or cant find anywhere then please stop posting nonsense here.

uttoransen said:
you are smart and clever
I know that. Tell me something new! But I thought u said I am mentally unfit?? Now u speak opposite?? I know thats a characteristics of LEFT people who cant form an opinion and that they are realy very mentally retarded like u. But this is extreme now. Please form a static opinion in ur mentally retarded mind! Do some yoga or meditation. That will really help u!!

uttoransen said:
i am intelegent and intelectual
Are u kidding?? Who told u that?? Nice joke!!

uttoransen said:
but one thing is required to say you are mentaly fit or not, and that is common sence, which says you are not.

Ooooh! Mr.uttoraNonSense talking about common sense!! Its like Arjun Singh speaking against reservation!! Hehe! Again who told u that u have commonsense??
Any ways u saying America has one language and one religions. I can see how much commonsense u have!! Even a child can make it out! That was really nice statement abt America.
AMericans will gonna have good time laughing after hearing this statement and the one sitting besides me(mah gf) is asking "Who the heck is this moron"?
And I am saying "Nothing...He is from BAngladesh...Not an Indian"...trying to preserve mah country's pride!! Hey man, dont make our country look like a fool!!
Neways she know now an explained her that some are excceptional cases like u...coz I have written that hee in front of her!

uttoransen said:
Is that a new ideology in bengal or just in ur stupid wonderland? What r u trying to say that Bengalese arent smart and clever?? Oh man u making mockery of ur own Bengal now and stupid left leaders tooo. Guess I dont have to do much now! U proving it yourself!

uttoransen said:
Looks like u got some feeling of inferiority from Biharis! Hey Biharis u gonna love this retarded man then!

uttoransen said:
yes they are, but they are the most honest and you can't fight that, as that's a fact. i only said about bihar, and that's the truth. and all biharies are the same in you. clever, smart, and dishonest. just go to any bihari state govt. and see for yourself. you will know.
Well, Indians ar honest, most are. Bengalese are honest tooo! Like U confessing that ur mentally retarded before our fight cud begin!!Hehe
But politicians are not honest esp. the left leaders.

Whenever there is some person from minority is kiled they stage a huge stupid drama. But whenever their is some hindu killed in J&K or any where they dont utter a word. Can u please tell why?? U are left supprter u say..then may be u can explain!
Pakistan created so much terror in India and leftist not saying anything. Instead they are still saying about peace. Thats the mentallity of leftist. They are the most mentaly retarded,absurd,obscure,obnoxious kinda species i have ever seen.

Whereas BJP atleast launched a massive army operation against Pakistan..but stopped only when the whole world begged to India!

uttoransen said:
see, that's why you are mentally retarded, you don't know english
Hey mr.uttoraNonSense what am I writing in.....Farsi,Urdu or LAtin?? Please stop showing the height of ur mental retardedness!
Anyways do u consider people who donno english a mentally retarded?? EVen ur servant must be more mentally fit than u...I bet it !! Grow up!!

uttornasen said:
the whole of your race is mentally retarded
Race?? U from some other race?? Are u a Gorilla? dont u have balls? Are u from early era? I see u must be from cave man's era......thats why u are such a moron!

uttaransen said:
can't understand, and then you can me. learn to understand first. am getting your mental condition very well now.
Correct ur grammer first ...moron!
Anyways nice joke! A moron,psycho trying to study others mental condition! Try to study your own mental retardedness first..........and dont feel inferior or laugh after u have studied your own!

uttoransen said:
quote is something i never do
oooooooo attitude of Mr.UttaoraNonsense?? Why dont u like to follow rules?? Are u that desperate for mods to throw u outta here? I see u must have taken a sever beating in ur past and thats why u have become such a nonsense!!
See Even ur parents gave u a name matching "nonsense"! Coz they knew that ur mentally retarded!!
Anyways leftists are known not to be following rules.

uttoransen said:
and still if it's hard to find, you are mentally and physically unfit, and also your eyes are unfit, better wear some specs, or ask your mom to read it for you.
Oh man! I've been filering out ur posts from the beginning of this discussion.
And u know how I get ur posts or able to read it?? Well the post which cross the threshold of insanity,mental retardedness and makes no sense are yours!! Any one make out that, even a child can!!

uttoransen said:
i just mean the bihar state govt. and not biharies, so don't take me wrong there.
And I said most bengalese like u are stupid not all!!

Neways seem u have given up on pysical fitness after u saw that everybody knows about how unfit most begalese like u are!!

mediator said:
Bengalese are known to be most diabetic,obese,heavy drinkers may be like u and chain smokers!
Seen this?? Why did u give up on this argument??

Neways u still havent told me one thing/point or a good deed (if ANY) LEFT party has done that BJP has not done!!
Is it hard to guess?? Atleast u can make up some idiotic points(jokes) to please me?? I know bengalese like u are good jokers!!

EPEACE.....POST AGAIN!! Waiting anxiously to hear some more nice jokes from u....and next time quote correctly,completely or i'll really complain to ur MOM !!

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
what about the power situation in Delhi? @sumitkumar. It is privatized and still stinks

Dear ilugd...JO Govt ne bekaar kar rakha tha system itne saalon se ..pvt players will take sometime to correct it. Also we ppl are ourselves to blame as Bijli Chori is more in Delhi . havent u seen the AAJ TAK programme in which they show how electronic meters are tampered with resistance etc. If people are themselves dishonest what can private players do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom