IRCTC improved, finally !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz

right here
Site isn't loading for me at all. after login the screen is blank.

Sometimes happens while using chrome, try firefox...

Yesterday I opened IRCTC on phone to get the ticket sms and there was no details available in booking history :shock: I noticed that the site was irctc.co.in so I logged in to nget.irctc.co.in and I found all my booking details there...This can be frustrating for some person

.jRay.

Youngling
Sometimes happens while using chrome, try firefox...

Yesterday I opened IRCTC on phone to get the ticket sms and there was no details available in booking history :shock: I noticed that the site was irctc.co.in so I logged in to nget.irctc.co.in and I found all my booking details there...This can be frustrating for some person

I am using firefox. anyway it worked after clearing cache/ cookies

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
So today when I login to IRCTC in the "RUSH HOUR" the site took a while to load. But when it did load, I was encountered with following screen. Needless to say, I was elated.

*i.minus.com/iD4zAIaepRM7w.PNG

Congrats buddy !

Site isn't loading for me at all. after login the screen is blank.

Use nget.irctc.co.in .

Yeah, it can be confusing, but now they have mentioned it explicitly about this thing and they also have provided separate (old/new) links for booked history retrieval.

kaz

right here
5mins and regret in all class in all trains to New Delhi...kuch nahi ho sakta desh ka ab :-x

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes. IRCTC is improved. But still if you try to login at precise 10, all the luch will go against you. :p

kunalht

In the zone
hii i cancelled a ticket from irctc before 3 days but still didnt received refund. Does it takes long time to get refund ? Ticket was in waiting list and not Tatkal

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yup. Trains to Bihar fills up in one minute straight. Never seen tatkal tickets booked so fast.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yup. Trains to Bihar fills up in one minute straight. Never seen tatkal tickets booked so fast.

Tickets always used to fill that fast, difference only being that now a days, you had a probable chance to get one.

There are some trains in which online booking is just not possible. The moment you check it's availability, it's all gone. Worse time is yet to come (diwali).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom