iPod touch Sound Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea even in the cellphone challenge a few months back when they tested the iphone..they said that the iphone comes with crap earphones and does the touch...but the whole review tha the ihone got was somehow a bi biased..there was no way it could have got a best buy..

there was also a hands on with the ipof touch on the same issue...30 days thingy..the touch dint score highly either..i guss it varies from reviewer to reviewer

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I wasn't talking about Digit. It another magazine, What Hi-Fi. But Digit too seems to be hooked on iPod's sound quality. In all their mp3 player reviews they've given iPod kudos for sound quality. And they tested it with 320 kbps files with Bose in-ear earphones. You can try and read the review at www.ilounge.com. I like their reviews very much as they are quite detailed and despite being a site dedicated to iPod's they seem very unbiased and honestly mention their faults.

Oh....

anyways, major sites such as Cnet say that the iPod has so-so audio sq.

Tanmay

Journeyman
iPhone/iPod Touch basically have the same SQ I guess. According to my experience the SQ of iPhone is way better than Nokias n73 or n95 but its not even close to likes of StandAlone Mp3s like Cowon or Creative Stone.

I would suggest you NOT buy the iPod Touch and instead go in for the Cowon A3 from US. It costs just 13k there, and you also get DVR Functionality + Great Quality TV Output !

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Has anyone tried the zune 2??...i went through a few reviews on the net and evryun was more or less satisfied with the output they got..

the zune 2 looks freaking awesome and if had been marketed properly would surely have met the likes of the cowons and irivers..
try it..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Cowon A3 30 gb is around 20k here. Which is around the same price of 16gb Touch.

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
as far of the sound quality reviews for iTouch, its good but, I have read reviews stating many of SE Walkman and even K850i having much better sound than iTouch, and dtox has given the link for comparison of iphone and itouch.

My sources of review is same as most of the guys here mobile-review and gsmarena, they give real good details.

as far of the sound quality reviews for iTouch, its good but, I have read reviews stating many of SE Walkman and even K850i having much better sound than iTouch, and dtox has given the link for comparison of iphone and itouch.

My sources of review is same as most of the guys here mobile-review and gsmarena, they give real good details.
But if you see iTouch you cant remain sitting you will start jumping, LOL, the Apple guys really have made a real great touch screen and menu, best available touch screen device of its kind I will say in the market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom