iPod Touch - Available in India yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
yes, gonna ask my friend whos in Blore bout the price there.

Also, if I buy from US, how to make the AC adapter part ? Just curious.

Correction :

Apple Corener people said 17,700 for 8GB and 23,700 for 16 GB - iPod Touch

Saw anotehr link

*www.jjmehta.com/pricelist/apple_ipod_prices.htm

Totally confused. Or jjmehta is not authorised reseller ?

Last edited:

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
din said:
Saw anotehr link

*www.jjmehta.com/pricelist/apple_ipod_prices.htm

Totally confused. Or jjmehta is not authorised reseller ?

Even if they are ( which I doubt ), the price 15500 is without taxes.

So it comes to around 17K only.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
din said:
Also, if I buy from US, how to make the AC adapter part ? Just curious.
What ac adaptor part? iPods don't come with chargers. You have to buy it separately or charge it from your pc using data cable.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Oops, sorry, didn't know that. The data cable comes with iPod rt ? And that can be used as charger (USB) ?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
OK, I think the best way is get it from US. If I get it from US, it will have warranty here ? Will the apple guys here in India do service for products we purchase from US ?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Absolutely. All Apple products, bar none, ship with a standard international onsite warranty of one year that covers everything except physical damage. :)

din said:
Oops, sorry, didn't know that. The data cable comes with iPod rt ? And that can be used as charger (USB) ?
It charges over USB, that's correct. You have to buy a charger separately.

Don't ask me how Apple gets away with that. It's insane. When I came to know about this, I was so shocked. Does anyone know any other consumer electronic that does not ship with a charger, of all things? :eek:

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
I asked one of my friends whos coming to India (from US) this month. He already bought 2 iPod Touch (8 GB), but he asked me to wait for Xmas. He said the price will sure go down after Xmas. I think I will wait till this month end to see if prices are coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom