iPod Touch - Available in India yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
iPod touch is available in India yet ? If so any idea of price for the 8 GB one and 16 GB ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yea I had spoken to a iStore guy , he told they are expecting Touch delivery soon.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
13 K ? WoW, thats not bad at all. krazyfrog, any idea where it is available ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Try the big shops in your area. Or some online site. Btw it'll be better if you go for the 16gb model. Price difference is not much plus you get double capacity. 8gb for an audio/video player is too less. Plus if you jailbreak it, you'll need all the memory you can get.

wealthyminds

Coool!!!
See this!

*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/all/Apple/1.htm

Apple iPod Touch-8GB
Our Price: Rs. 13939
List Price: Rs.17700
Save Rs. 3761(21.25%)

Apple iPod Touch 16GB
Our Price: Rs. 18020
List Price: Rs.21990
Save Rs. 3970(18.05%)

What say?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ i think one should consider buying 16 gig one instead of 8 gig.. coz the difference is just 4k.. justify ur self..

Last edited:

wealthyminds

Coool!!!
^ Difference is just about 4k... Re-calculate!

Moreover, it comes with free diwali gift hampers when you buy it soon... Check out amazon.com for useful reviews...

*www.amazon.com/review/product/B000JNYWBG/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Thank you. And thank you very much for the Amazon review links too. Found an Apple Corner address in my city. Will call em and ask for the price tomo.

praka123

left this forum longback
^near kadavanthra rajiv gandhi indoor stadium? :) apple store? or lasergraphics(main dealer)?which one?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Yes, I guess thats the one (I saw the address like that, I couldn't go directly yet - I know teh place though). I think the same guy runs the Lasergrpahics as well ? Or thats different ? Also, do you know the Lasergraphics showroom ? I mean location.

praka123

left this forum longback
^oh.yes both are run by lasergraphics.there are other options for u in kochi for sure ;) pentamenaka(fraudsters gallery) or gcda :p

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Oh no !! lol. really scared to buy from GCDA / Penta. But last month I saw one shop - Tokyo Shop - in Penta Menaka. And that looks like reliable, atleast the product range etc seems to be original. Vast collection of gadgets. Anyway if I buy I am planning to buy form Authorised Apple stores.

nix

when you re buying something as divine as the ipod touch..its better you buy it from an apple store man...
its my next buy..for sure...

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Made a call just now - Apple Corner, Cochin, India and the price ..

8 GB - 17,700 !!!

16 GB - 21,700 !!!

Any info of price from other Authorised Apple stores ? As this price seems to be too high :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom