iPod 4GB- Scratch Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you must go for an iPod, buy the 80gb Classic instead of the Nano, if you can stretch you budget.

Last edited:
OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
krazyfrog. said:
If you must go for an iPod, buy the 80gb Classic instead of the Nano, if you can stretch you budget.
i agree, but i stretch my budget, i'd find the iPod Touch much more better... :(

thts y m restricting myself to 6k now

iTunes- do i have to add/update song info., albumart, lyrics etc manually or is there some other easier way out?

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You have to do it manually. iTunes gives you a more comfortable interface to add/change the ID3 tags but the hard work has to be done manually.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
enticer86 said:
iTunes- do i have to add/update song info., albumart, lyrics etc manually or is there some other easier way out?
id3 are maintained for albumart u need to add the albumart to the file in ur media library and then add the file to ur ipod lyrics have to be done manually but there are scripts that do it ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
see u have to first take the song to ur itunes library then edit it (for album art) and then transfer it if u want to only edit id3 tag then u can directly import it to the ipod and then edit it ... adding album art after transferring the song to the ipod doesnt show the album art

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
when puttin songs in my shuffle i used itunes... so songs in that library are already updated in the sense that i manually put up all the lyrics, albumart n stuff...

now the same songs when copied to Nano model wud show the albumart na??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, they will. Whatever you do to the song in either the iPod or in iTunes will be reflected on both of them after they've been synced once. :)

[offtopic]They were awesome. Please don't remind me! ::starts salivating:: :p [/offtopic]

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
enticer86 said:
now the same songs when copied to Nano model wud show the albumart na??
yes but if u try to add an album art directly in ur ipod to a song (thru itunes) it wont show atleast it doesnt for me

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
oh... don't u hav Apples?? :p

n after having an affair with a few apple products, and the sad state of Windows, I have just one thing to say :

An Apple a day, keeps the doc away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom