iPod 4GB- Scratch Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

dude, buy a stick-on transparent film. you get 3 pieces, one for the click whell, one for back and one for front. i use it andmy ipod looks quite shiny. you will have to be careful while applying it as you dont want to trap air bubbles in em. that doesnt add bulk to your ipod. thats the best form of anti scratch that i know... enjoy your ipod...its one hell of an mp3 player...

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
nix said:
dude, buy a stick-on transparent film. you get 3 pieces, one for the click whell, one for back and one for front. i use it andmy ipod looks quite shiny. you will have to be careful while applying it as you dont want to trap air bubbles in em. that doesnt add bulk to your ipod. thats the best form of anti scratch that i know... enjoy your ipod...its one hell of an mp3 player...

i want that too... where to get that?? n wht shud b the aprrox price?

can i use the one thats used on cellphones?

nix

yeah...thats 150 rs for all 3 pieces...i got them in national market/burma bazaar in bangalore. you will get em in those kinda places where you find cheap and illegal electronic goods...
yeah i think you can find the cell phone stick on too..i havent enquired..
but make sure you take your ipod and make sure that they one they are giving you fits right for your ipod..sometimes...on the cover it will say nano but inside it will contain the 30 GB version stick-on...so open it check it and then buy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom