Iphone 5 India priceing & launch ?

mk15

Broken In
I phone 5 16 gb should be priced upwards 47k as Apple has recently reduced the price of iPhone 4s to 41.5k.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Re: Iphone 5 India priceing & launch ?

No. iP5 costs more than iP4s atleast for few months.
BTW, most of the iOS6-fancy-features are not usable/applicable for India.

iOS 6 users in India will miss some key features, but plenty to cheer | NDTV Gadgets

If it is so then getting it from US/Canada or Singapore is the best deal. But I still think iPhone 5 will be priced at 44.5k for 16GB and 50k for 32GB.

My opinion. There is not plenty enough to justify buying an iPhone 5, unless you are a hardcore fan of Apple and can't live without their latest gadget. Better wait for 5s, we all know Apple's release schedule and that 5 will be missing many features of 5s, though very much capable.

Waiting for another year? Nope, that's stupidness! Since 4S didn't come up with expected features, there were many who waited for iPhone 5. Now another year, that's impossible.

rider

as Kratos

Wait till diwali for the official release you will get iPhone 5 for the same pricing of iPhone 4S. 16 GB base model will be cost around 44k.
Haters gonna Hate. If you don't have an iPhone, well you don't have an iPhone.
*rlv.zcache.com/haters_gonna_hate_guy_meme_speckcase-p176570458324439613en7lp_216.jpg

[YOUTUBE]tO0inxiO2OA[/YOUTUBE]

aroraanant

Explorer
I agree that iphone is iphone, but I think it will be get a price tag for around 48-50k which is not worth, in that case Note 2 is a much better option, have ordered it today only for my brother.
Lets see in how much time it comes.

rider

as Kratos
I agree that iphone is iphone, but I think it will be get a price tag for around 48-50k which is not worth, in that case Note 2 is a much better option, have ordered it today only for my brother.
Lets see in how much time it comes.
Everything about official pricing is rumor. AFAIK The prices of new iphone would be same as previous one like they done in US. And comparing a phablet Note II with iPhone 5 is completely pointless. It is like comparing a big bus with a BMW. Both are great gadgets but for different users.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
AFAIK The prices of new iphone would be same as previous one like they done in US
Buddy that is the scenario in US but not in India, check the price of all the previous iphones in India, it is supposed to get higher price than the old iphone 4S price, so above 44.5k means somewhere around 48-50k

mk15

Broken In
The reduction in dollar prices gives us hope that it will be priced at 44k. I phone 4s insane pricing was attributed to the high price of dollar last year.

rider

as Kratos

The reduction in dollar prices gives us hope that it will be priced at 44k. I phone 4s insane pricing was attributed to the high price of dollar last year.

yea! this is I want to say. When iPhone 4S was launched dollar prices were too high but now it's falling.

At Gray markets in kolkata, it is available for rs 54000 for 16 gb

If it is selling for 54k unofficially in grey markets, it will be 10k less when it will be launched in India officially.

rider

as Kratos

iPhone 5 is going to be out on 26 Oct in India
Source: Apple iPhone 5 India launch on October 26: Report | NDTV Gadgets

Good news MRP of 16GB (base model) raised little bit and would be cost 48,000 INR. Source

Flash

Lost in speed
Isnt this odd?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/buying-advice/7227d1349945703-iphone-5-india-priceing-launch-capture.png

rider

as Kratos

Isnt this odd?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/buying-advice/7227d1349945703-iphone-5-india-priceing-launch-capture.png

Just read the info of 26k iphone 4 32GB phone. It is second hand phone. Seller has written that "home button not working and brand new seal opened to check the phone, locked with AT&T ready to use with GEVEY. Home button can be fixed at a price of 1000 RS at any mobile service centers."

This means 26k for a second hand broken phone with no warranty. :lol:

aroraanant

Explorer

Good news MRP of 16GB (base model) raised little bit and would be cost 48,000 INR. Source

Wow thats a great news for iphone lovers.

rider

as Kratos

More good news! According to sources, the iPhone 5 will be priced slightly higher than previous iPhone 4S.
Rs. 46999 price bracket for 16 GB, but will come with 2 year warranty instead of 1 year. Source

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

More good news! According to sources, the iPhone 5 will be priced slightly higher than previous iPhone 4S.
Rs. 46999 price bracket for 16 GB, but will come with 2 year warranty instead of 1 year. Source

Apple is not going to tie-up with any of the carriers this year, instead iStore is directly going to sell it. iGyaan is spreading false rumor. Even the price is not confirmed yet, neither the BGR has a word on it. Yesterday I asked iStore they said, iPhone 5 will be released by the last week of this month or first week of the next. The pricing will above 50k :O Still I don't believe on the word that they said about the pricing.

aroraanant

Explorer

Now I doubt that.

Top Bottom