iPhone 3G Coming to BSNL ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Quoting a senior BSNL executive, a leading business daily reported that BSNL will introduce Apple's 3G iPhone for its subscribers across the country by December along with the launch of the third generation network.

*infotech.indiatimes.com/News/3G_iPhone_on_BSNL_soon/articleshow/3463383.cms

Quoting a senior BSNL executive, a leading business daily reported that BSNL will introduce Apple's 3G iPhone for its subscribers across the country by December along with the launch of the third generation network.

*infotech.indiatimes.com/News/3G_iPhone_on_BSNL_soon/articleshow/3463383.cms
Great. Even BSNL is turning EVIL by introducing vendor locked phones. :mad:
If BSNL introduces it, it must NOT lock the phone to its own plans.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Report says MTNL 3G will be ready in two more months in Delhi,

Go MTNL Go, get me 3G, but do not change the data plans you jerks. 350+taxes for unltd data with all ports open FTW.

/offtopic

If BSNL prices the phone intelligently, they may kick Airtel and Voda really hard.

din

Tribal Boy
[Offtopic]

WOW !!!!!

Long back, when iPhone was launched, there were lot of threads to bash iPhone. And only one or two were there to explain and defend. And there were hell lot of rumor threads about its entry to India.

I got tired and thought I will start a nonsense thread. I wrote - iPhone coming to India, BSNL will be the provider etc etc.

15 mins after posting I realized that it is an immature post and I am not supposed to that. I apologized publicly and deleted everything and asked Mods to delete the thread as well.

This was not even in my wild dreams then (now also I am not convinced), lol, but just thought of the rubbish thread !

[/Offtopic]

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
wiase I don't think that we can use iPhone as a modem on our PC.. or can we.. it would be tough to do that... so no proper good use of the 3 G service

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
ohhhhhhhh.. and the great security minded BSNL (& Airtel) will claim that their network cannot be hacked.. :D

keshavasiva

Banned
^^^^DUde... why at all you worry about vendor locked phone.. You can get it unlocked yourself by flashing the firmware or just for 150 to 200 bucks atleast in hyderabad.

ManishSinha

Addicted to FOSS
Our country first needs 3G, then an iPhone 3G.
I cant get why people are so much after iPhone 3G when its feedback is so horrible. Came to know that its battery and antenna are giving a lots of problems

But the first things is "Our country needs 3G"

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Before that , please provide me BB at 2MBPS unlimited at reasonable price for a Home user !!

parthbarot

In the zone
No..rather what i think is...
---------
Because BSNL can't provide such a expensive thing... (because no one will buy such a 'Bhangaar' network with iPhone :D )...

BSNL will order duplicate iPhone from some Chinese company... sell it as lowest price... and will try to get more customers... and will give free talk... (But whats the benefit?, when ever you try to call...you have to wait :D )

so please guys... don't expect it... i don't think...that Apple will be ready for this... if they read our forum... :D

also..someone wrote is...

that BSNL can't even keep their broadband OK... 2 MBPS to thik se chalata nahi.. 8Mbps ka testing karte rehte he yaar :(

Parth.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
I think if the prices are low, it could be a success.

Recently in some short survey, almost all of the people said that they would buy the iPhone if it's priced around 20k INR. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom