Introducing Nokia 900

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Nokia today announced that they are working on an Android Phone,The Nokia 900.
It will be available in Q3/Q4.For a price range of 450+$.
It will run Android 4.2/5, feature a quad core, a 2 gig ram and the same camera as the pure view.
He also showed the tile feature of the android phone, you can resize them have many tiles..it's similar to samsungs multi window, but looks better.
Nokia will have its here maps and others app included.
Nokia will reveal the Phone on April 5th through an official blog post

*img14.imageshack.us/img14/5931/91380517.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Nokia today announced that they are working on an Android Phone,The Nokia 900.
It will be available in Q3/Q4.For a price range of 450+$.
It will run Android 4.2/5, feature a quad core, a 2 gig ram and the same camera as the pure view.
He also showed the tile feature of the android phone, you can resize them have many tiles..it's similar to samsungs multi window, but looks better.
Nokia will have its here maps and others app included.
Nokia will reveal the Phone on April 5th through an official blog post

*img14.imageshack.us/img14/5931/91380517.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It won't hit the Indian stores before Q2, 2014.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Happy April fools day :) btw Nokia and android is a joke anyday:lol:

Somewhere, I read that Nokia CEO has said "anything is possible" when he was questioned about an Android smartphone from Nokia. If I haven't read that, I wouldn't have been fooled.

pratyush997

Inactive
Somewhere, I read that Nokia CEO has said "anything is possible" when he was questioned about an Android smartphone from Nokia. If I haven't read that, I wouldn't have been fooled.
Stay updated. The next day Elop clarified everything!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Damn! I was just about to write a reply to this thread that finally Nokia have some brains and release an Android but boy was I fooled by an April fools joke and that too on April 2 and not April 1 :-D.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Damn! I was just about to write a reply to this thread that finally Nokia have some brains and release an Android but boy was I fooled by an April fools joke and that too on April 2 and not April 1 :-D.

At last, I have a company, now.

Top Bottom