Introduce yourselves

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
This thread is particularly for the newcomers, get in here and let everyone know who you are

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hi Guys. !I understand that this thread is for the newbies however i dont recall ever to have given an introduction. So ......Here i am a die hard Think Digit fan.

Freshseasons is my username and actually it is the name of food processing factory (FRESH-SEASONS), that i have in Butibori Nagpur,Maharashtra.

I am a businessman and now recently a politician contesting for Lok Sabha Elections 2009 from Wardha. (16th date, are the results :D )God Bless.

Anyways all these years thinkdigit has been an exceptionally wonderful experience.

Best of luck guys and have a wonderful time here. Happy foruming. :)
And keep alive that fire.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I am a businessman and now recently a politician contesting for Lok Sabha Elections 2009 from Wardha. (16th date, are the results :D )God Bless.
wow a politician in TDF. if u win, can u make Digit buy faster servers and upgrade their software???:smile:

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Lol..
Well my name's above.. Check Digit's Official Engineers thread to know who I am.. And if you still want more of me, follow me on twitter at *twitter.com/Sumeet ..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
wow a politician in TDF. if u win, can u make Digit buy faster servers and upgrade their software???:smile:

Hey i may win!!! Really...the chances are there..almost. Like 50-50%

Anyways ofcourse i will support thinkdigit in any way i can. I think Thinkdigit is already getting Faster Xeon and 100mbps line from the 10mbps we have right now.So things should improve whether i become MP or not.

Anyways...stay put. !

geek_rocker

Broken In
I'm guy from North-East, studying CS engg. here in Bangalore.
Joined a while ago but starting to post now. Hope I''ll find some new friends here. :)

And Yes, I'm an asian.

Peace.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
hey digitians....
my name is vishal mistry
i am from Gujarat near vapi...

working as computer lecturer for an I.T. Center
for more PM me...

Top Bottom