Inter-Religion Marriage possible??

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@ axes2t2 ...bro its bangladesh...they are not soo open...bit conservative...it took me lot of time to just become friends...fun is just not possible

@dan4u and abhidev .....ok I will try to talk to her...I actually dont feel like giving importance to somebody completely ignoring me...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ axes2t2 ...bro its bangladesh...they are not soo open...bit conservative...it took me lot of time to just become friends...fun is just not possible

@dan4u and abhidev .....ok I will try to talk to her...I actually dont feel like giving importance to somebody completely ignoring me...

Sujoy, there was a reason why all this happened. This relationship had a lot of loose ends right from the beginning. Besides you parents just supported this coz of you and not from within.
Society would have always posed a problem if it had worked out.

I suggest, finish your work and get out of there asap. The sooner, the better. I'm sure you'll find someone way better back here in India allowing you to raise your neck like a boss in society.
I'm glad you actually feel angry after her actions. This way, depression will never get you. :)

axes2t2

I am a cat

Ya,good point.forgot about that.

Here is a simple solution.

Girls over react like this (deleting number,unfriending etc).

Forget about her or any girl for that matter.Focus on your work and in the free time hang out with your close friends to pass time.

Or even better join a gym.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@vickybat ...u are absolutely correct ...I liked her soo tried all this...I knew its nearly impossible and a single mistake may make big blunders...anyways my parents are happy that uska bhoot sir se utar gaya :D and now looking for a suitable match ;)

@axes2t2 yup will just come back in 2-3 months and concentrate on photography and career for now :D in india I was soo lost in photography that I didnt feel like this for last 3 years after my breakup...but here I have free time and free mind ;)

gym is not good here...i checked just yesterday...will read some good books which i bought "why Men lie and women cry" , "revolution 2020", "what young India wants" and "women and men in my life by khushwant singh" :D :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@sujoyp

Yeah, when you live alone away from home then things like these can happen. I remember my first time being away from home alone.

But now away from country and pretty much independent.

ashs1

Padawan
have pretty much zero experience in these matters, so i'll just say this :

I am glad you're not obsessed with her & have taken things positively rather than getting sad & depressed . I hope you do find your true soul mate asap ! :)

#Goodluck !

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@faun Its not my 1st time out...I have been 3 years out before too :) still yes when u r lonely u fell sooner ;)

@ashs I am not obsessed coz I have past experienced in these matter :D thanks for wishes

icebags

Technomancer
so, it came to an end at last. :eek: the climax was a bit sadistic, but not too unexpected, given the circumstances. anyways, take it like a man, and move ahead, man. things got clear before the relation started, u should be thankful for it.

if u r still feeling depressed, try joining bf3 thread, there r a lots of guys to kill with stuff. :D

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
icebags u r partly correct ....yes it always feel sad when u determine to get something and think about it all the time....but sometimes with time these desires fade away naturally....and it dosent hurt soo much afterall

abhidev

Human Spambot
To be honest... I think you gave up to soon... Maybe coz it was just infatuation... Good thing is you got over it.... Kudos!!! :)

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
@ abhidev

eeh now dont say that....i will start feeling guilty :)

hehehee...don't worry...u r lucky to not become a Devdas after all this :D ...get married to an Indian girl and get yourself free from other inter-religion hassles :)

Top Bottom