Inter-Religion Marriage possible??

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks klaw :)

@allu azad ....its ok ....I took the chance of including a middleman and failed ....but its true I couldnt have made it directly...I had to take the help of someone...it was risk ...

What shocked me was rather then at least waiting till I confess something she straightly unfriend me and stopped talking ....I would have helped her anyways in any case....

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
axes2t2 ....yup after I came to know that she unfriend me I didnt even tried to look at her nor talked to her..its been a month now ....but all these things will just make things uneasy ....better is I just move back to India and enjoy my life :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thanks guys for asking :)

Actually as I told u guys that I took advice of some liberal guys here...but it seems they all were not that liberal as they seems...somebody told the girl everything and also advised her to keep away from me :( ...and she unfriend me from skype, facebook and stopped talking to me.
when I tried to talk she answered in one liners ...I wanted support of someone but got something totally opposite...Now nothing could be done

initially I was very angry ..coz without even saying anything I lost...but then I saw everyone in my life happy with it...my family, sisters, friends, colleagues ....

Thank you all for supporting me for soo long...I dont feel like living in bangladesh anymore and will come back in 2-3 months..

And seriously speaking I am not feeling like a looser but I think the girl will be the bigger looser......her bad luck ....a lost opportunity to see the huge world outside there small city..

Ohhh man!!! Sorry to hear that...So did you tell her or not??

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You know, I kinda expected such an anticlimatic result. Given how Sujoy was such a wimp about it, talking to too many people instead of asking her, there was a high probability of this happening.

All in all, it's just tough luck for you Sujoy, and it's not as bad as you thought it would be. I don't see a super-emotional version of you or anything, lol.

In the end it turns out you just had a crush on/obsession for her, and not "true love" as people would put it :)

In other words, you're actually lucky. I'm surprised you didn't consult Suhel Seth or something before asking us, lol :lol:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I'll tell you what Sujoy. A no is often not a NO when it comes to girls. Not even a direct NO is a NO :D
I know that from personal experience. Patience. More patience, and then some more.

I haven't got the time to read out the whole thread, but from the little I read I dint find anything where the girl said yes... And this is all happening FAR TOO FAST if you ask me. A lady has to be given more time. Much more time than a couple of months. One shouldn't even be thing of going for the YES or NO question atleast until say you are good friends for something like half a year or so. And marriage is even further from that, say like atleast 6 more months after a yes. You need to know the person better. Infatuation might die out but you need to know if you are willing to spend the rest of your life with this person. Its not a simple matter of 'liking'

Unfriending from FB is no big deal. If the girl sits right next to you like you said, whats this FB anyways?
It seems to me that your 'enquiries' didnt do much good. If you ask me that was a bad idea right from the start. If there is one rule in things like these, its to talk for yourself. Never, NEVER ever let anyone else do the talking for you. Thats what happened here. Even if you are going to stand infront of her and just grin like a mad dog, do ti yourself.

You know what, if you are done then I wish you the best in life. Plenty of fish in the ocean. Of all types and shapes and colors :)

I am much younger than you, but if anything I am proud that you always had your parents in sight. It was heartwarming to see that you never lost sight of them. They are lucky to have a son like you and you're already a better person than a lot of us. You'll be alright.

If you haven't really gotten over her, just putting up a show - you know , being a man and stuff like that, then walk upto her cube and call out her by name and tell her "I am sorry. I know why you unfriended me on FB. I wish to apologise... I dont know what has been told about me, but I am sorry anyways. I wish I could have talked to you myself, rather than somebody else warning you about me. I am sorry" Then stammer for a moment or two and say "I just liked you..." all while looking her in the eye. Then walk off back to your cube. Thats the best you can do, if you haven't already.
No, thats not your number, thats you praying that she forgives you. And DONT do that in the office when everybody else is around. She must have an atmosphere that'd let her shout at you if she so wishes. And I'll tell you this, if she shouts at you, you're doing well.

In addition to all of that, I endorse ajayritik, Faun and Klaw's comments from the first page for anyone else in this rather sticky situation.

But then again I shouldnt dig this matter up if its dead. Just hoping this might be of some use to some poor soul lost in the mysterious ways of love :D

Edit: Extremegamer, Klaw and Faun should be given awards :D
Especially post 36. Couldnt have put it better myself.

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
If you haven't really gotten over her, just putting up a show - you know , being a man and stuff like that, then walk upto her cube and call out her by name and tell her "I am sorry. I know why you unfriended me on FB. I wish to apologise... I dont know what has been told about me, but I am sorry anyways. I wish I could have talked to you myself, rather than somebody else warning you about me. I am sorry" Then stammer for a moment or two and say "I just liked you..." all while looking her in the eye. Then walk off back to your cube. Thats the best you can do, if you haven't already.No, thats not your number, thats you praying that she forgives you. And DONT do that in the office when everybody else is around. She must have an atmosphere that'd let her shout at you if she so wishes. And I'll tell you this, if she shouts at you, you're doing well.

Oh please.

I hope you are not serious about this.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@abhidev ...no I couldnt tell her...even before that I think someone told her everything and now our eyes dont meet at all

@funsker ...not pyaar me dhoka ...but a mission impossible which I tried to make possible , failed.

@Extreme Gamer the day I found out that she unfriend me and stopped talking...surprisingly I got very angry inside...till date I may have failed love affairs but no one have ever unfriend me...I am one of those cool friendly n helpful guy...it hurt me even more then any breakup and all the emotions for her absolutely vanished in minutes.
btw who suhel seth?

@pranav ....thanks for advices ....ooh if u read the thread ....it was just not possible to approach directly...and yes I want my parents support and want them to feel happy for there only child.
I can not say sorry to her...how would i know what the other person have told her...

@faun I have already told mom to just look for a girl with a certain specifications and likings :D and she has started searching ...this was my last (mis)adventure ;)

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Oh please.

I hope you are not serious about this.

I suppose you have better ideas then ?
May sound a bit cheesy to you, being a boy, but sure as hell these things work wonders.

@pranav ....thanks for advices ....ooh if u read the thread ....it was just not possible to approach directly...and yes I want my parents support and want them to feel happy for there only child.
I can not say sorry to her...how would i know what the other person have told her...

Actually, I guess you should apologize precisely because you dont know what the other person told her. It doesn't hurt to come out of this like the gentleman you are :)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok pranav I will try this if I get a chance ...at least I will say sorry for any misunderstanding :)

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
ok pranav I will try this if I get a chance ...at least I will say sorry for any misunderstanding :)

Yeah, avoid the cheesy parts, now that this is all done and dusted. Just let her know you're sorry about the way things turned out. And about those pics you took of her, return them if you dont mind. You'll be better off without looking at them. I dont know you personally, but you sound like a good person Sujoy, why let some girl think otherwise of you? :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I hate when things end like this.I think she friendzoned you in the first place and you misinterpreted it as love?

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@pranav ...Anyway I will be living here (bangladesh) for just max 3 months more....then I am gone forever (back to india) :)

@faun I have no hope left...and I am still angry for unfriending me even without me saying a word ...

@nanducob you are wrong...look my family is looking for a bride ...and i thought she will be perfect...and I liked her....I was not kidnapping her or troubling her to accept me....but she dont have to unfriend me...just a "No" would have done without any harm....and I would still helped her like I did before...now things got sour

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@sujoyp you did say she was immature and a bit childish, and if she found out your true intentions, she might unfriend or stop talking to you in a haste...that's exactly what happened. but she didn't hear it from you, she heard it from someone else right? that person must have said things out of proportion or things that are untrue, ....just talk to her and let her know exactly how you feel. Talk, no sms,fb, whatsapp ....

abhidev

Human Spambot
@sujoyp you did say she was immature and a bit childish, and if she found out your true intentions, she might unfriend or stop talking to you in a haste...that's exactly what happened. but she didn't hear it from you, she heard it from someone else right? that person must have said things out of proportion or things that are untrue, ....just talk to her and let her know exactly how you feel. Talk, no sms,fb, whatsapp ....

+1 ... you may never know if things turn out in your favor after talking to her... Anyways you are here for only 3 months... Why waste a chance to clear your image

Top Bottom