Intel Price Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkaraj

In the zone
sakumar79 said:
In chennai, it appears to be different - You can get 5200+ for 6.4k and M2NPV-VM for 4.5k... Details from *www.deltapage.com/ - but not sure if you can get both separately or you have buy both together...

Arun
Dats great. U know what, my friend just got M2NPV-VM + AMD 5200+ and the shopkeeper really did not know the individual prices:confused: so in the bill he wrote :idea: the same price, Rs.5872, across both the products. LOL :D:D:D .....................

goobimama

 Macboy
Holy motha! E6600 for just 7k! I wonder if someone will be willing to sell me one of those second-hand....get it down to like 5k or something.

pillainp

Journeyman
Now I know what pain is:
I just bought my E6600 2 weeks ago for around 10.5 K, and then I read that it will be available for 7K.

But hey, I guess that means I can upgrade to an even faster processor for less money now.

OP
G

glass

Broken In
Hey Guys today is the day. Lets wait & watch. I've been waiting for this day, since the day I posted this thread.

But I hope they really reflect here in India the way they should quickly .

I can't wait to get my hands on a new pc.

Chao!~

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Me too. Ive been waiting for this day from the last 3 weeks.
Hope the prices in India reduce today only.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I had a word with my dealer and he said he will come to know of the new prices by tomorrow(24th). But some bad news...he said the approximate pricing of the Q6600 will by Rs. 17k.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Holy cow. 17K :shock: this is toooooo much. I cant understand. $266 relates to ~11K and it should be available here for not more than 12K. 17K means that the price is $414. They call this a price cut????

Curse them :mad:

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Thats not the final price, its just the price that my dealer thinks will come into effect. Anyway its still cheaper that what it used to be(24k)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
If thats the final price then I will have to be satisfied with a C2D. REality sucks sometimes. I had the whole idea what kinda rig I am gonna make. Looks like I will be made to use the dual core by those intel people. :(

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Stalker said:
^^same here...confused whether to get the e6750 or Q6600

well, i've heard that crysis can 'supposedly' take advantage of multi-sore proccy, dunno abt the rest
for gamin dual core is better..check out tomshardware
& for rendering,3d etc quadcore..
by the way u know this is so becuz..C2Q is not a true quadcore:mad: otherwise it would have performed better

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
oh man damn it soo costly ?? the quad core at 17k is too much

so where on the net is put up are the latest prices ?? give me links guys coz me goin for shoppin soon...7 days max i will wait and go in for AMD 5600+ if no price cuts for my frnds PC
i will be upgrading in Decemeber for my current P3 1 Ghz 196 MB SD RAM.

and where is E6600 priced at 7k...some one plzz give links

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
aks_win said:
oh man damn it soo costly ?? the quad core at 17k is too much

so where on the net is put up are the latest prices ?? give me links guys coz me goin for shoppin soon...7 days max i will wait and go in for AMD 5600+ if no price cuts for my frnds PC
i will be upgrading in Decemeber for my current P3 1 Ghz 196 MB SD RAM.

and where is E6600 priced at 7k...some one plzz give links

just go & buy it:D..i can never wait:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom