Intel P4 Oveclocked to 7.1 Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
Hi Guys see the link below it says that intel p4 is overclocked to 7.1 Ghz.

*www.techspot.com/news/18367-P4-Overclocker-reaches-71Ghz-Stable.html

S

saptak

Well Its pretty intense stUff........
Yaar, Japs ko aur koi kaam nahi hai kya!!!! Messing n tinkering with and inventing weird Technology. Guess thery r born with a Silicon Spoon :lol: :lol:

demoninside

In the zone
do u even know guys hw much lequid nitrogen cooling system costs.................

hmmmmmmmmmmm will take hell lot of money,

i nearly blow off my procy as i tried to overclock it(2.8Gz) to 4.2(Gz),

so pls don't try this it can blow u off.

cryptid

Journeyman
shivaranjan.b said:
sidewinder said:
They must have palnted an ac power plant over the procy to cool it :) :D

This thing is fit to run in anartica.........

Man they used Liquid Nitrogen to cool the thing down i think Liquid nitrogens temperatur is way too below the temperature of antartica

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
I think pluto may blow off either it shud b sent to da tenth plznet to cool down.

Btw can any 1 define his cooling system. what did he used n how much did it costed?

Also i'm having an AMD 1800+ proc. can any 1 tell me how to overclock my proccy. its speed is 1.1 GHz. i want to overclock it to a small extent upto where it is safe to do so n it shud not blow off.

Anindya Srivastava

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
The Incredible said:
I think pluto may blow off either it shud b sent to da tenth plznet to cool down.

Btw can any 1 define his cooling system. what did he used n how much did it costed?

Also i'm having an AMD 1800+ proc. can any 1 tell me how to overclock my proccy. its speed is 1.1 GHz. i want to overclock it to a small extent upto where it is safe to do so n it shud not blow off.

Anindya Srivastava

Try this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442

And a cooling system is a gadget/device to keep ur system brrr... cold to increase its life time and speed !

And the tenth planet has not been caught by a sattelite till now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom