Intel P4 Oveclocked to 7.1 Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
That is only on the Bios, 7.22Ghz
Still interesting.
So can I go 3.6 Ghz stably, if I have AMD's Duelcore flagship model,
with cooling available on the market (FAN cooling not liquid nitrogen!).

gycapri

Broken In
isnt overclocking bad 4 pc ???

i just want my pc overclock to 3.2ghz

my pc is

p4 2.6ghz ,640mb ram

winxp os

p_d5010

Journeyman
I saw the screenshots. Mind me, its really gonna be fake, if you want I can show you that my pc can be overclocked to 9ghz, and then paste some super pi scores beyond that and some cooling stuff.........Well, you guys, dont see me by that view of urs, i am telling it really,. Heres how to get those ai booster screenshots:
for all users using asus motherboard and ai booster, just click on ai nos overclock mode 10% and click apply, for 2-3 seconds, the meter will show speed upto 9ghz and the temperature up to 150 deg Celcius....then will return to normal......this 2-3 seconds are enough to take the screenshot and fool people. And again for proof; look at the temperature in that screenshot; it says 121 deg celcius......thats what i explained what happens when u apply settings on ai booster.......i think its fake

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
man that's one hell of an overclock .. :lol:

nice to know that precotts can be overclocked with appropriate cooling solutions .. :lol:

jay4u

In the zone
i had heard of it.. some crazy guy used nitrogen cooling system to keep the processor cool.... WEIRD.. REALLY WEIRD

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
One Question- Will Nitrogen cooling system be the future of cooling solution?
(Atleast for AMD or P4 extreem Ghz processors)

rajeshgoli

Right off the assembly line
Tom's hardware had tried something like this

You can see record of their attempt at:
*www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20031230/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom