:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice location.

let me know prices of such coolings systems n their providers

Anindya

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
The Incredible said:
I think pluto may blow off either it shud b sent to da tenth plznet to cool down.

Btw can any 1 define his cooling system. what did he used n how much did it costed?

Also i'm having an AMD 1800+ proc. can any 1 tell me how to overclock my proccy. its speed is 1.1 GHz. i want to overclock it to a small extent upto where it is safe to do so n it shud not blow off.

Anindya Srivastava

Try this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442

And a cooling system is a gadget/device to keep ur system brrr... cold to increase its life time and speed !

And the tenth planet has not been caught by a sattelite till now !

Its not mentioned there.

Also, mine one's FSB is 133 but it works at 100 only. cant understand why.

Help needed.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
Try this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442

And a cooling system is a gadget/device to keep ur system brrr... cold to increase its life time and speed !

And the tenth planet has not been caught by a sattelite till now !

Planet Name: 2003 UB 313 (code name: Xena)

Read:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_UB313

*www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/index.html

*www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/newplanet-072905-images.html [NASA]

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
The Incredible said:
sujithtom said:
(code name: Xena)

The one which i heard was perhaps Sedna.

Hey guys plz try 2 help me.

i am talking abt the 10th planet. If u r also saying abt the same thing go to the links i have provided. It has been clearly mentioned that its temporarily name Xena after the TC series Xena:The warrior princess

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Well!

I read abt it last year. don't remember. but i remember dat da name mentioned there was Sedna n it was abt 10th planet. mns da talk was of a tenth planet.

kato

Karthiksn
The moon to Xena is named Cabrielle (i think thats the spelling) The name is of the sidekick of Xena in the series

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
techspot said:
This required a very high VCORE of 1.7V and required liquid nitrogen to keep it cool enough to handle it.

lol, that's insane, with that stuff how can it be a "PC" that has a "thermodnamics/electrical engineering lab" as a system requirement. :lol:

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any software around for overclocking AMD CPUs. Any software but it shud not harm my PC in any other way except dat overclockin my CPU.

Plz asnwer me.

or tel me if no such software is made till date.

Retro

Journeyman
Wow, that's really really amazing. That guy must have really tried hard to overclock it sooo much. But OMG! Look at the Vcore value 1.7V, man I don't even of something that high, seriously. I seriously never even believed that Intel could be overclocked above 5.5 GHZ but looks like 7.1 deserves a place in the Hall of Fame. Wonder, what will be Intel's response to this. They've never wanted members to tingle with their gads.

An said:
what did he used n how much did it costed?
Also i'm having an AMD 1800+ proc. can any 1 tell me how to overclock my proccy. its speed is 1.1 GHz. i want to overclock it to a small extent upto where it is safe to do so n it shud not blow off.
He used Liquid Nitrogen to cool off his system and from what I remember in Chemistry, Nitrogen has a very low Melting Point, seriously low and that would have costed him hecka lotta money. One More thing that Japan is a naturally cooler country and has more greenery. I can't imagine this happening in Delhi or Chennai or Kolkatta for that matter. Anand, you can safely overclock your AMD to about 1.7 - 1.8 Ghz with no probs and cooling issues. My friend has done it to 2.3 but that required him to buy an extra coolin device.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Retro said:
Anand, you can safely overclock your AMD to about 1.7 - 1.8 Ghz with no probs and cooling issues. My friend has done it to 2.3 but that required him to buy an extra coolin device.

Is that Anand for me??? plz answer...

I wanna how can i overclock not can i overclock.

Either call me Anindya or call me Mr.Incredible but dont call me Anand! :evil:

Retro

Journeyman
The Incredible said:
Retro said:
Anand, you can safely overclock your AMD to about 1.7 - 1.8 Ghz with no probs and cooling issues. My friend has done it to 2.3 but that required him to buy an extra coolin device.

Is that Anand for me??? plz answer...

I wanna how can i overclock not can i overclock.

Either call me Anindya or call me Mr.Incredible but dont call me Anand! :evil:
Dude, I'm sorry. Yes that was for you. Try this thread out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442 - TheMask provides a good tutorial for you to learn. Otherwise, try this site out. It provides good info *www.7volts.com/overclock_tutorial.htm. If you still want more, feel free to contact me on MSN. PM me for my MSN ID.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Retro said:
Try this thread out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442 - TheMask provides a good tutorial for you to learn. Otherwise, try this site out. It provides good info *www.7volts.com/overclock_tutorial.htm. If you still want more, feel free to contact me on MSN. PM me for my MSN ID.

Listen man, i'd already visited The Mask's thread. its not for proccies with 133MHz as FSB which da original FSB of my proccy but it is clocked at 100.17Mhz. If u'll think u'll find that it is not actually oveclockin instead my proccy is underclocked. i know this is dun in AMD CPUs. so i wanna a way to set it at its original FSB.

Now, there r 2 ways 2 do it.

1st - go in da BIOS, increz da frequency but there is no frequency control in my BIOS. NOTE: - my BIOS is updated, in fact, i used to update my BIOS via EVEREST which used to gave a link to update my BIOS but since i've upgraded to XP from 98SE, dat link leads me to no-where. i think dat da site is providing no support for dat model now. My MOBO is Biostar M7VKQ. The last update i had was released on 03/03/03.

2nd - read ur manual and change da jumper settings but i don't hav my MOBO's manual, in fact, i hadn't been provided with my PC.

so i'm willing to get any software which'll overclock like those which overclocks GFX Cards.

BTW if any1 hav time and knowledge, so, can he search for my MOBO's BIOS's updates. i dun whatever i can do.

Note: i ve visited my MOBO's manufacturer's site.

PS: if u ppl want, i can giv details of my BIOS.

Thanx!

Deep

Version 2.0
some images posted by that jap. guy here:

*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70225&page=5&pp=25

Deep

raj14

In Deniel
INCREDIBLE! 7.1GHz is a extremely impressive score, i am surprised, Intel CPUs have multi plier locked and Overclocking to this extent sounds too good to be truth :) the biggest concern is Stabilty, at that speed, you'dnormally get BSOD and System Restarts :roll: The Guy has a done a remarkable job for sure, too bad P4 is dead, maybe an AMD X2 or Intel Exteme Edition 840 Next Time :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom