Indian Movie Exhibition _ Multiplexes Vs Single Screens

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Dear Digitians,

I need all of your help in one of the media research activity I am taking now. You all would be definitely lovers of movies and I would like all of you to take part in this media research survey on the Singlescreen Vs Multiplex theatres in Tier 1 cities in India. Your each opinion would be of significant value to my study. All suggestions are welcome

Please follow the link for the same here : Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

Thanks!

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Thanks mohityadavx and soumo27. Yeah agreed it was a bit lengthy but am having a lot of objectives in mind by analyzing these data you have entered under different headings. Cheers!

Other digitans visiting the thread, please participate :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Dear Digitians,

I need all of your help in one of the media research activity I am taking now. You all would be definitely lovers of movies and I would like all of you to take part in this media research survey on the Singlescreen Vs Multiplex theatres in Tier 1 cities in India. Your each opinion would be of significant value to my study. All suggestions are welcome

Please follow the link for the same here : Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

Thanks!

Lengthy!!
But, filled in detail :doublethumb: :)

I liked the very 1st line of the survey - 'In our lifetime each..........'.
Funnily true!

Also, the ending lines of the survey were a breather & amusing {'Aishwarya Joshi (male) :lol: ; 'Now that all your sins are washed, feel free to sin again!' [but i don't think i would be much willing to take the route of filling up a lengthy survey to wash my sins again ;)]}

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't mind watching movies anywhere be it Single screen or Multiplex, as long as I get the choice of the movies I watch and pricing is good.
Participated in the survey.

But its clear that Multiplexes is the future both economically and feasibility.

chetnan

Banned
Watch movies on erosnow website.

For new movies, upcoming bollywood movies, bollywood movie trailers i suggest youtube.com/erosnow

Top Bottom