India has lowest internet speeds in Asia

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok not just corruption
it is also laziness, not doing the job right, not planning everything ahead of time. There is just too much "jugaad" and "kaam chalao" attitude also.
like whole bunch of different people dig up the roads as and when they please to do a whole bunch of things which messes up the stuff others have done
was speaking to a guy who lays fibre optic cables, and there is something known as splicing, where you cut a cable and join it again, seems we haphazardly have waaay more slices than the recommended minimal splicing for any length of cable

saswat23

Human Spambot
ok not just corruption
it is also laziness, not doing the job right, not planning everything ahead of time. There is just too much "jugaad" and "kaam chalao" attitude also.
like whole bunch of different people dig up the roads as and when they please to do a whole bunch of things which messes up the stuff others have done
was speaking to a guy who lays fibre optic cables, and there is something known as splicing, where you cut a cable and join it again, seems we haphazardly have waaay more slices than the recommended minimal splicing for any length of cable

+1 to this. Most ISPs don't take it seriously to upgrade with time. And digging up roads not only worsens the roads but many a times ends up in damaging fiber laid by others, this results in haphazard splicing.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
This is because of Indian Telecom company, If you allow them then even in year 2099 our Internet speed will be lowest in whole world. We should stop using 2g/3g on mobile and start using internet by wifi.

KeyboardWarrior

Right off the assembly line
Where is Pakistan and Bangladesh ? Do they have higher speeds lol

Pakistan’s average internet speed increased by 150% in 2016: report

The country’s average internet speed has increased by over 150% in the past year, revealed a report published by Akamai, a Content Delivery Network (CDN) services provider.

*i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/avg-mobile-Internet-speed.jpg

Pakistan’s average internet speed increased by 150% in 2016: report - The Express Tribun

Attachments

• avg-mobile-Internet-speed.jpg
    avg-mobile-Internet-speed.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 117

KeyboardWarrior

Right off the assembly line
^^ can't you find a better place to compare with ?

i dont know whats wrong with some people here.
he was asking about pakistan, i just gve the reply with source.

- - - Updated - - -

off-topic:
my thread was closed. even the reasoning i dnt understand and mods giving me warnings etc etc. ( fine, its mods right to do whatever they want, becoz its a thankless job)

and now some people/poster here behaving like this ?
becoz of what ? becoz i am from a neighbouring country ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enough of this comparison with Pakistan.The point of comparison should be to strive for the better & there is nothing about Pakistan which does that.If internet speeds are the concern then compare with south korea,singapore,japan.From now on anybody making any posts mentioning Pakistan in this thread,whether showing it in a positive or negative light,will be deleted.

Top Bottom