India Gaming Carnival 2012 Prize 1.5 Crore

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I will do anything to attend this!!! Wow!
Might as well start practicing from now...

Tickets Rs. 500 per day, and Rs.1000 for 3 days.. Hmmmm.. :|

OP
DDIF

DDIF

Custom User Title
sure, i can do that, but whats the point, if i cant play there :(

also, i started using duckduckgo, its pretty cool :)

On 8th my cousin is getting married so this event NO NO for me now.
Might as well next year. Good to know you liked DDG.

animax

Broken In
Awsome news

Source: India Gaming Carnival - India's Largest Electronics Gaming event

From 6th to 8th April 2012 at Noida

Games: CSS, CoD 4, DOTA, NFS: RUN, Tekken 6, FIFA 2012, Street Fighter 4, StarCraft II, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and much much more.

So guys what you say?

RaMpAgEr^GodZ

Broken In
There IS some News Going On about India Gaming Carnival - India's Largest Electronics Gaming event going 2 be happening As they Have no sponsers.
Even International Cod team fanatic Has said that The Host can pay the amount they promise So Its scam. As of Now nothing is Known Properly

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
I don't like the tournament registration process because I'm very moody guy. If I feel like going I will go if I don't I won't. It's just 45mins away from my place.-P If it's a scam then don't worry Delhi is the capital of scams we can deal with one more.-)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Some are complaining that CS guys needs to pay Rs. 1.5k per head in their own page. Not sure if this is legit or not, I've heard rumours that some company is sponsoring but I seriously doubt it. If it happens and if its a success, its all good. If not, nothing new.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Doesn't looks like the carnival is going well.
It turns out the attendees were asked to return back from the first day of the event today! :(

Here's a conversation with Zomato:
*www.erodov.com/forums/imagehosting/14f7efb6e3a133.png
Source: Erodov.

The carnival link at Zomato is now gone. And can only be accessed by google cache:
India Gaming Carnival at Ayatti Convention Center, Noida | Zomato Events

Something fishy here? :?

Top Bottom