Status
Not open for further replies.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: hes true..

whistler said:
The Incredible said:
whistler said:
dont make him afraid, hes true, i myself in delhi (india) getting 130-150 KBps normally over a KU Band Sattelite link. And get over 250-300 KBps ocassionally..
Heres my screen shot
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/rajuraja/Scrnsht.jpg
hey how'd u got that speed? what do u use? plzzzz tell me. also, how did u got the screenshot of ur pc.

i use KU Band 256 KBps dedicated link.
my d/l manager is flashget 1.65 and
as for the screenshot, just launch ur application, do a 'printscreen' from keyboard. open mspaint.exe and choose edit->paste->save.
Well thanx a lot for that dude that's really helping. also tell me how did u posted that screenshot over there i also wanna post some screnshots. i'm in real need. plz help me. i use opera 7.21 & win 98 se.
Also, i also wanna use that service. i live in gorakhpur, uttar pradesh. plz help in both the cases ASAP. Thanx

hpotter606

Journeyman
vysakh said:
hpotter606 said:
My college is using 2 MBPS net connection. We get overall speed of 100 KBPS only and you are talking about download speed of 140 kbps??

are you both from the same college ?

No, we are from different colleges. BTW i said speed of connection is 100 kbps. I am not talking about download speed. I am not luckey enough to get that much speed :wink:

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
mako_123 said:
Well guys, My friend finally told me .

Like we are allowed to access net in our college for a maximum of 4 hours a day. We use a software called " CYBER ROAM" to login. What we do is that after logging in the cyberroam, we start the download and when the download has started we log off, and then the speed rises. If we download while we are still logged we get a speed of 5KBps . It is a sort of hit and trial but 90% times it works. And nobody understands how this happens.

And one more help guys. This cyberroam does not allow us to access gaming sites so i am unable to download games from gamespot etc. The only site where i find games is Download.com.

Can you just paste some latest games demos link through which i can download directly. Also suggest some good softwares.
"hey man can u mail me the software"CYBER ROAM" or provide me a link 2 download it. Plz man, In this topic I saw some1 is getting 140KBps some1 130KBps n some1 is getting 30 - 40 KBps but man I'm getting only 4 KBps. Plz gimme the link or mail me the software. Plz :roll:

expertno.1

Technomancer
one time my dialup conencted at 14400 bps

but amazingly it was giving me 5 KB/s speed

it was night time

wow !

i was excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom