In India Which company makes the best audio hi-fi systems in trms of sound quality

Which company makes the best hi fi audio/video systems in terms of audio quality?

• Sanyo BPL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panasonic

• LG

• Samsung

• Videocon

• Total voters

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Re: In India Which company makes the best audio hi-fi systems in trms of sound qualit

Out of those JVC.
These aren't Indian TBH.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Re: In India Which company makes the best audio hi-fi systems in trms of sound qualit

BOSE ?

i always thought BOSE was Indian company :p

Sarath

iDota

The list doesn't have many names that are available locally but are int'l brands.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Bose is an american company created by an indian origin guy.

Their sound quality isnt all that great but they have some of the best noise cancelling in the industry.

Anish

Spectre

JBL, what about JBL? It also produces decent speakers

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent

philips is producing the best quality speaker in india.... dat too at reasonable cost

OP
N

nats10

Broken In

JBL, what about JBL? It also produces decent speakers

I agree that JBL speakers are very nice.They were included with compaq pcs way back in 2000 and now they come in DELL Laptops.But are their speakers/audio systems available locally anywhere in India?.That's why I din't include it in the poll.

Out of those JVC.
These aren't Indian TBH.
I presumed these are available in Mumbai from the website *www.jvc.co.in/

You didn't mention Bose. It was founded in India.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Wrong. Bose was founded in USA. By an Indian origin person.
Bose Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTW JBL is not an Indian company.
JBL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the companies listed in the poll, only Videocon is Indian.

Anish

Spectre

I agree that JBL speakers are very nice.They were included with compaq pcs way back in 2000 and now they come in DELL Laptops.But are their speakers/audio systems available locally anywhere in India?.That's why I din't include it in the poll.

JBL speakers @ naaptol

And I recently used a dell xps15 (It belongs to my friend) which has JBL sound system. The sub-woofer at the base of the notebook produces a decent bass.

rsk11584

Journeyman

where in big music shops i went i found AHUJA sound systems everywhere/

Top Bottom