In Ear Headphone With Mic For Android

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Try these..
Link: Buy JBL T150A White Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i
Looks good! Will check it out. Thanks!. You have used this? How is this compared to other two I mentioned earlier?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

sarincv

Journeyman
I m having T100A which is good but not used the other two..T100A is pretty good for music and calls. Also the mic position is better.

Don't expect heavy bass from this but it has clarity.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Can anyone who has used Soundmagic and piston3 suggest on these two?

Soundmagic ES 18S / 19S In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black/Silver)

xiaomi mi piston 3

aakaash

Broken In
You can try the Mi Pistons 3.0 which are available for Rs. 999 on mi.com (if you are lucky). My friend has a pair and they sound very good. If not you can try out the Soundmagic ES18 with the mic. I have mine (without mic) for nearly 2 and a half years and they sound amazing, almost on par with my Sennheiser HD202II.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
You can try the Mi Pistons 3.0 which are available for Rs. 999 on mi.com (if you are lucky). My friend has a pair and they sound very good. If not you can try out the Soundmagic ES18 with the mic. I have mine (without mic) for nearly 2 and a half years and they sound amazing, almost on par with my Sennheiser HD202II.
why lucky? Any problems in getting hold of piston 3? And what about es19s?

aakaash

Broken In
why lucky? Any problems in getting hold of piston 3? And what about es19s?

Lucky because they hardly remain in stock. I don't have the es19s and so cannot comment on those. If they are supposed to be the successor to the es18 then they should be good as the es18 were hands down the best sounding iems below Rs.1000.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Lucky because they hardly remain in stock. I don't have the es19s and so cannot comment on those. If they are supposed to be the successor to the es18 then they should be good as the es18 were hands down the best sounding iems below Rs.1000.

I heard that there a lot of fakes available of piston3. Can i buy from this site: Buy Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Online(Mi Piston 3) - Mi Indi ?

aakaash

Broken In
I heard that there a lot of fakes available of piston3. Can i buy from this site: Buy Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Online(Mi Piston 3) - Mi Indi ?

Sure, these should be the original ones as they are being sold in mi.com. My friend bought them from there as well. But beware of some sellers from ebay, they may be fake. But the ones from mi.com should be just fine. Cheers!!!

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
after reading and intensive research online i have ordered SoundMagic ES18S wil wait for it delivery

Top Bottom