In Ear Headphone With Mic For Android

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi,
Iam looking for a good in-ear headphone with Mic for using with my G2. I am using phillips SHE7005 which suddenly stopped working on the right headphone. My budget is maximum of 1000 /-

Should i go for my old model SHE7005 or are there any better ones from Philips in my budget range or from other products like soundmagic ES18S?

Last edited:

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
SoundMAGIC ES18S

Since a very long time I am using various brand but this time I took a chance to shift from brand to product. Initially i gone through the details of this ES18sRB , well i was satisfied with its cost. Let me tell you when i actually heard a sound of it its really nice to comment its a real SOUNDMAGIC. Best in these days. perfect Bass. Those who prefer Bass effect go for this one. apart from Bass ultimate sound clarity, noise cancellation just fell it you will not be dis-pointed at all.

*Mod Edit: Self promotion content removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Pick ES18 if you want to buy a new IEM after a year or so but want good bass and noise cancellation.

My es18's wire is getting cracks all over it. Using cello tape to delay its breaking.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
EDSE, ED8m, ED9.

ES18 can't even stand before all the above options.

Hi, i am not aware of the above models. Which brand are they from? Are they coming under 1000/-? My primary use of the headphones will be for voice calls. But i also use it a lot for watching movies on my laptop and listening to music on my phone. So i need something that will satisfy all these functions. i.e i need a good VFM product

Note:- I am ready to add another 500 as a last resort if it will get me the right product.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Hi, i am not aware of the above models. Which brand are they from? Are they coming under 1000/-? My primary use of the headphones will be for voice calls. But i also use it a lot for watching movies on my laptop and listening to music on my phone. So i need something that will satisfy all these functions. i.e i need a good VFM product

Note:- I am ready to add another 500 as a last resort if it will get me the right product.

But any of these eyes closed :). These are from the brand "Knowledge Zenith" and yeah if possible so also buy ES18 and aware everyone here the differences between ES18 so that they can stop talking about ES18.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
But any of these eyes closed :). These are from the brand "Knowledge Zenith" and yeah if possible so also buy ES18 and aware everyone here the differences between ES18 so that they can stop talking about ES18.

Ok. Are these available online?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind. Found it in snapdeal. They don't seem to be a well known brand. Are they better than skullcandy or soundmagic if you don't mind my asking?

- - - Updated - - -

I found this article : *www.reviewmore.com/best-in-ear-headphones-with-mic-under-rs-1500

The seinheiser one has a lot of good reviews on amazon. I know it's expensive. But anyone who has used these care to share their thoughts on this?

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Anyone ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi i am still confused on my choice for an earphone. Many of the sites that reviewed the earphones shows it's capabilities in terms of listening to music. However, as i mentioned earlier, i need something balanced for listening to music/ movies as well as for voice calls ( which i have many) and will be long lasting. So please advice as best as you can.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
There is no KZ ED9 to be found in Snap Deal....There is no Indian E-Com Site that listed those ATM.

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Knowledge Zenith ED9

Anyway, hopefully I will be receiving these today... Posting a review shortly!!! :)

Ohh...This HiFinage mostly not able to ship this product in my location, If any E-Com site listed those then it may possible via there courier partner, but thanks for posting the info.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Sad! What HiFiNage told you?

They Don't ship product in any Eastern Region State -

I think this is because of their location, If they situated at Mumbai like 'ProAudioHome' or 'Headphone Zone' then they able to reach every corner of India.

Anyhow my interest about ED9 is because some people claim it is better than Piston 3 .....Is this True ?

High-Fidelity

Journeyman

I think this is because of their location, If they situated at Mumbai like 'ProAudioHome' or 'Headphone Zone' then they able to reach every corner of India.

Anyhow my interest about ED9 is because some people claim it is better than Piston 3 .....Is this True ?

I think you should contact HiFiNage and let them know about the shipping issues you have.

I have heard only pistons 2 and ED9 is better than this. ED9 doesn't have boomy bass like pistons 3 and mids are also better in ED9.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I think you should contact HiFiNage and let them know about the shipping issues you have.

I have heard only pistons 2 and ED9 is better than this. ED9 doesn't have boomy bass like pistons 3 and mids are also better in ED9.

Thanks for the suggestion - Contacted them via Email & Got prompt reply - Lets See.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Dude, currently I am studying in Silchar which is located in Assam- An Eastern region state... Am sure they will ship to Kolkata since they can ship to Assam!!! :)

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Can someone reply?. Should i go for ED9 (Not sure whether they will ship to south region), Xiaomi Piston (Not sure which model), sennheiser cx 275s or soundmagic ES 18S?

Top Bottom