IIT Student Cured From Cancer By Yoga (Patanjali Yogpeeth)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Both Anulom-Vilom and Kapalbhati Pranayam are some kind of breathing exercises.How on earth are they supposed to cure cancer??

Lol. I think you have no idea about the power of breathing. It is probably the most powerful tool human body has to fight against almost any disease, if done correctly..which most of us do wrong as we grow up.Babies do it the right way.

^^Yes but not *that* far.

Yes *that* far..and even more. proper breathing is very very powerful.

Sarath

iDota
The human body works in mystical ways. What is important here is not whether yoga has cured that IIT lad but rather the fact that can it be replicated again?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
breathing took out a massive tumour, not just cancer, according to the video
maybe baba ramdev made a bunch of ninja pranic healers stalk the IIT lad without telling anyone

Neuron

Electronic.
Lol. I think you have no idea about the power of breathing. It is probably the most powerful tool human body has to fight against almost any disease, if done correctly..which most of us do wrong as we grow up.Babies do it the right way.

Yes *that* far..and even more. proper breathing is very very powerful.

Are you serious? You think proper breathing can cure cancer ?:shock:

D

Deleted member 26636

Going by some of the above posts, since I don't do yoga and still sit on the PC for 7 hrs and don't eat properly (I literally survive on bread and maggi), I should either be dead already, or I am a God :p

In any case, here I am, with a full head of jet black hair and 6kg overweight to boot :D

lol...same here...except i am slightly (about 1-2 kgs) underweight..

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...

Totally agree with you brother. Earlier I also had the same mindset that what these breathing exercises can do at all? But I later realized these are much more than breathing exercises. But some people have difficulty accepting it, courtesy of the western impact on their minds.

I say again, the whole Medical Science, and any western Doctor or Therapist, is not mature enough to tell what power lies in Yoga. They evaluate it on the basis of their limited knowledge about Indian Ayurvedic And Yogic Philosophy. And they don't know that it exists since their ancestors used to live in forests..

Sarath

iDota
I am a medical student, we sure do practice modern medicine but that in now way means we undermine other sciences of healing. It is just our opinion that we are able to provide better relief than other forms of medicine.

Even for me it is out of my bounds to speak about either medicine in practice today or Ayurveda or other such modalilties.

Kindly do not mislead people with information that cannot be verified or spoken out of limited knowledge.

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
So many experts here on cancer and it's treatment, never knew hehehe now that I took a mandatory cheapshot at your intellectual levels and satisfied my ego let me come to the topic :lol:

'The Emperor of all Maladies' is a good book on cancer, please read before generalising all forms of cancer with half-truths and incomplete explanation from wikis. the book also documents to a certain extant all the drama of finding the cure. All cancer cases are not same and so are the terminal patients and patients at the beginning stage.

The cancer cure and research is a trillion dollar industry. The quantum of funds that goes into it pales everything else even AIDS research. through donations and government grants. There are several allegations into this and many investigations are also going on the research methods and suppression of grave side effects of chemotherapy. In many cases chemotherapy itself has resulted in much complex situations than the original cancer itself. So cancer research is not a holy grail for a cancer cure and many alternative treatments also exist apart from ayurveda and yoga, which are systematically supressed just like the way how the oil establishment silences and derails alternative energy research. Pharma sector profits too much from chemotherapy and cancer research and will not let it's cash cow be exposed by anyone. Sorry if you think they are angels with top priority on health of people. These are not just conspiracy theories, there are more than what meets the eye.

Cancer Research - A Super Fraud?

Can we trust the cancer research industry? - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter

Yogasanas, Pranayama, Ayurvedic treatment with a holistic lifestyle are doing wonders for patients world over. A terminally ill cancer patient may not have a chance but to generalise that cancer cannot be treated and cured is just mis-information.

'Yoga As Medicine: The Yogic Prescription For Health And Healing' by Timothy McCall M.D - this is one of the best books written by a western medical practicioner that deals with yoga as a cure for many diseases including the behemoths. Many Ayurvedic drugs have been patented as anti-cancerous and are in market. Dabur, Indian Ayurvedic giant has been selling patented Taxol (Paclitaxel) equivalents from Himalayan herb extracts. Ayurvedic complexes including Receptol have been registered as AIDS remedies.

Just because the OP is not articulate enough or elegant in his replies, you cannot call him 'ramdev fanatic' etc., these potshots are unwarranted. I wonder why there is no uproar when Rhonda Bryne of 'The Secret' fame claims a lot of cured cancer cases (simply by having a 100% cheerful lifestyle, positive affirmations and abandoning chemotherapy altogether) but even chota motas raise voice against yoga gurus like Ramdev when they claim of such results with more proven methods of Yoga and Ayurveda ? Let us be just. There are several vested interests involved in sabotaging anything indigenious which challenges the MNC establishment induced consumption.

Its a good development that we are now much aware of our past knowledge and are giving importance to the same (New project to reconstruct original wording of text from seminal Ayurvedic work, DRDO includes yoga as part of study). These should be encouraged and studied with modern scientific methods. Being totally sceptical and rubbishing them without any enquiry will be a loss to us only.

In the end, we have to remember that our body is the best pharmacy in the world, there are no equivalents to the methods it uses or the chemicals compounds it prepares (anti-bodies) to fight intruders and cure diseases. drugs mainly augment and supplement these processes of our body. even the common cold is mysterious to the medical industry.

since when we all turned communists ? so having a bank balance is evil ? :lol: and please substantiate your statement by giving us info about the invisible account of Ramdev.

hope you know there are entities called Trusts, there are trustees, we have laws governing those trusts and periodic auditing being done or are you one of those breed of Homo Ignoramus :wink:

_

You really make sense brother. Thanks a lot for the information..

I am a medical student, we sure do practice modern medicine but that in now way means we undermine other sciences of healing. It is just our opinion that we are able to provide better relief than other forms of medicine.

Even for me it is out of my bounds to speak about either medicine in practice today or Ayurveda or other such modalilties.

Kindly do not mislead people with information that cannot be verified or spoken out of limited knowledge.

nothing can be verified out of limited knowledge bro. we have to study anything deeply, before concluding anything about it. As for Yoga and Ayurveda, they are much more vast than Medical Science (At least I think so), because they work on the Body itself first, to use it's heeling power that lies within. and the supplementary medicines are secondary.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^TBH, I don't take medicines for cold. Usually going to the gym keeps the cold away.

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Nice question bro. The Answer is Anulom-Vilom and Kapalbhati.

The practice of Kapalabhati Pranayama is useful in clearing the obstruction in the nasal passage. Highly recommended in finding relief from sinus, headache, cold and migraine, this kriya helps in draining the nasal path and cleanses the entire respiratory system by forceful exhalation.

Read more: Yoga And Common Cold - Pranayama Yoga And Common Cold - Pranayama

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
@Faun: It is off-topic, but as you have asked you can try anulom-vilom.

It worked for me.

EDIT: Please ignore, I overlooked above post :p

Sarath

iDota
Nothing can cure commmon cold.

This reminds me of my first week at college.
If you do not treat a patient then the cold will subside spontaneously in 7days but on medication it subsides in one week.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Nothing can cure commmon cold.

This reminds me of my first week at college.
If you do not treat a patient then the cold will subside spontaneously in 7days but on medication it subsides in one week.

:rofl: man, i know you are a medical student but this..... Epic!!! or you meant something else? Guess not...

Top Bottom