IIT-JEE problems

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Any FITTJEE TDF Students? FITTJEE Students must have attempted well ? I think these are just marketing gimmicks and a lot depends on the student.

abhijangda

Padawan
I am getting 260-270.
Chemistry was just oh god!!
But Physics and Maths saved me.

i did a lot of silly mistakes! it spoilt my physics in paper 1 and chemistry in paper 2.
physics and maths were easy in the second paper

Same thing happened with me last year, I did silly mistakes of more than 60 marks.
This time too, I did and mostly in Chemistry in Paper 1.
Now, just concentrate on AIEEE.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Any FITTJEE TDF Students? FITTJEE Students must have attempted well ? I think these are just marketing gimmicks and a lot depends on the student.

i am a FIITJEE student.

I am getting 260-270.
Chemistry was just oh god!!
But Physics and Maths saved me.

Same thing happened with me last year, I did silly mistakes of more than 60 marks.
This time too, I did and mostly in Chemistry in Paper 1.
Now, just concentrate on AIEEE.

still havent received AIEEE admit card! :(

nims11

BIOS Terminator
most of my friends received it on saturday(9th april). now i have to send a draft with photographs and documents to aieee

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Best of luck for aieee and other exams.I'm a repeater,so wasn't active on the net this year.anyways what do you guys think the jee cutoff will be?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Best of luck for aieee and other exams.I'm a repeater,so wasn't active on the net this year.anyways what do you guys think the jee cutoff will be?

according to FIITJEE, it will be the same as last year(190). resonance says 220 :shock:!!!

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
I'VE seen the sites as well.Was asking what you guys feel.anyone gave isat?if yes,how was the paper?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
224 is good yaar, u will surely get rank with in 10k easily. I think you will get rank with in 5k easily.

yeah, according to entrancecorner.com, i should get between 3.9k to 4.4K. lets hope that there is something wrong in their algo because i wanted below 3.5K(to get CS in IIIT-H)

Getting around 247.the whole paper postpone thing was awful.

thats great!! you should easily get around 2K

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Thanx.but I wasn't looking to aieee for admission.am hoping for jee to give me a acceptable rank.would like to be an IITian after 3years of study.was the paper conducted in your centre at 9 or 12?and you can take cse in some nit at 3.9 to 4.4k.

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
294 with a margin of 10 marks either side.it's a in between score.not too high,not too low.but again,it presents the question of whether I will have to compromise on branch or campus.coz comp in old iit's mostly close in top 1000.and my rank looks like will not be in top thousand.so waiting for 25th may.

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Got a rank of 9225 last year.but as I said,wanted the tag of IITian.of course,there were other factors such as me not getting admission in any decent coll.so gave jee once more with more efforts.yeah my score even now is not up to my expectations,but it'll get me a decent coll.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
294 with a margin of 10 marks either side.it's a in between score.not too high,not too low.but again,it presents the question of whether I will have to compromise on branch or campus.coz comp in old iit's mostly close in top 1000.and my rank looks like will not be in top thousand.so waiting for 25th may.

i think that you might get in top 1000 with this marks

Top Bottom