IEM under 2k

Krow

Crowman
I am using Philips earphones worth Rs. 300 max till now. Otherwise I use el cheapo ones which are worse than the Philips. This earphone is bad honestly. Even the default iPod earphones are much better.

PMP: iPod Classic 80GB
Music: Rock, Classical (Indian and western), Metal, Old Hindi. Not much of hip hop or trance.

Beatles, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Jasraj, Ravishankar are regularly played.

Requirements: IEM (want to try this, never used before) which can produce a very good and clear sound with decent bass.

Budget: Max. 2k. (Kindly suggest best option under 1k and 2k both).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I will suggest Philips SHE9550. It is a great deal for the price(1999). And the implementation of sound stage is exceptionally done. I looked behind me, beside me number of times.. thinking that there is kind of music coming. But actually it is from my Ear phones. Go for it.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
I'll check it out. I also found Head Direct RE2 and MEElectronics M9 to be good options upon googling. Any idea about those?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I don't know about those. But sound magic PL30 is decent and has nice features, goodies under the hood. Check those out.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
RE2 & PL30 is a good choice. Also check Brainwavz M1 & if u can increase the budget go for Brainwavz M2.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This
MDR-EX57SL : EX Monitor Headphones : Headphones : Sony India