IEM Tekfusion Twin Woofers FAQ?!

Viswanathan

Journeyman
IEM Tekfusion Twin Woofers Question/Doubt?!

Hi guys, i have recently bought a pair of Tekfusion TW from Flipkart ( 2 Days Back to be exact ). When i opened the package the box wasnt sealed (meaning wasnt taped or any kind of that! and also it looked like it was already opened! ) and the plastic molded sheet in which the earphone was kept was slightly damaged. Its really surprising cuz the package was well packed and covered with the the bubble Polyethylene foam sheet. The Earphone and the condition of accessories are ok and the earphone sounds great and the Bass lets just say i have never heard like that before! :) I am really confused what to do. I need your help guys. Should i call the Flipkart and ask for a replacement pair or should i just keep it since the earphone sounds great. Pls guys help me out here..

Last edited:

.jRay.

Youngling
1. Wrong title ( not a FAQ )
2. I ordered from fk and it had seal on top and bottom opening however plastic case was slightly damaged, maybe its the way they pack. If you think it is a used one ask for a replacement, but this is unlikely because It's flipkart

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
1. Wrong title ( not a FAQ )

Oops! changed the title :)

2. I ordered from fk and it had seal on top and bottom opening however plastic case was slightly damaged, maybe its the way they pack. If you think it is a used one ask for a replacement, but this is unlikely because It's flipkart

Yeah, I hope so. I guess i will be sticking with this. Thank you very much :)

Gollum

Collector
If the thing works and you got all the package contents as promised, you cannot get a refund!

Top Bottom