I m a digit forum addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
R u..too as the title says....
well i spend ...3-4 hrs on weekdays only...
so there lots of users hanging out in front of their desktop on this site...:D

If i m not wrong i know some of them who r really addicted 2 these forum
they r...
1) Pathik
2) Comp@ddict
3) KpowerMania

:cool: cool ha!!!

adi007

Youngling
U forgot Metal Head Gautham :p
Even i am addicted but i am too lazy to type and post but i will check the forum daily for atleast 1+ hrs :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, let me tell u guys my daily routine.

Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Come office @ 10 A.M
Log In to Forum @10.30 and log out @6.30/7.30. During this I constantly keep pressing the "New Posts" link within an interval of 2-5 mins.
Going home log-in again @8.30 remain online till 1to 1.30A.M. (Most of time idle as might be watching a movie)
B4 going to bed (1.30a.m avg daily) do a "New posts" again if found some interesting or found people r in trouble:) sit again to respond.

Weekends (Friday night 8.30 to Sunday Night)
Saturday and Sunday morning log-in@11.30A.M. stay till 2.30P.M again @7.30 or 8.30P.M till midnight.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I use the forum for 4 hours daily since the last one year. I nowadays do NOTHING other than internet, technology and with it comes Digit Forum. On holidays; the 4hr stretches to 8. :D

I eat infront of my computer. I watch TV while surfing the net. I play guitar in front of computer. And mostly its Forums that I am using, DIGIT Forum included.

I'm really getting addict and am facing probs from amny spheres.. :(

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I'm glad to say that I'm not an addict:lol:. It's MSDN and digit forum for me. The mag's better than the forum though! That's why I got a real low post count and post rate(0.07) too!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I'm too an addict, but nowadays I don't feel like posting much. I'm just happy browsing the forum and PMing to friends. You can always find me online browsing the forum as late as 5am in the morning.......:)

Did someone mention me ? :twisted:.
Yeah, spammer........:lol:

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok, let me tell u guys my daily routine.

Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Come office @ 10 A.M
Log In to Forum @10.30 and log out @6.30/7.30. During this I constantly keep pressing the "New Posts" link within an interval of 2-5 mins.
Going home log-in again @8.30 remain online till 1to 1.30A.M. (Most of time idle as might be watching a movie)
B4 going to bed (1.30a.m avg daily) do a "New posts" again if found some interesting or found people r in trouble:) sit again to respond.

Weekends (Friday night 8.30 to Sunday Night)
Saturday and Sunday morning log-in@11.30A.M. stay till 2.30P.M again @7.30 or 8.30P.M till midnight.

Yeah..cool...ur statements match with ur siggy...:D

Did someone mention me ? :twisted:.
Well i guess i was wrong then...hardcore addict hahaha !!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom