I m a digit forum addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Yeah, goobi. Noticed that. Just yesterday, was thinking of PMing u for the reason.
Busy in studies or any other reasons?

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Same here buddy:D. check my post in first page.:p

oops I missed that...God you have given the entire itinerary for your office schedule... :D, but good to see someone except me sticking to thinkdigit in office as well... :D

Oh..then u shud have 2 refresh it every 20mins...so dat ur login session don't xpire...lolz :D

Nope just as rhitwik said you can save the password, anyhow I use Chrome in office that saves the password n session so I dont have to keep refreshing.....)my fav browser Maxthon does not load my favs in office...I dont know for what reason) so I use chrome.

BTW I am posting this from office as well...... :D

Last edited:
@rhitwick
Its the holidays going on in most schools and colleges, hence this sudden surge of teenage users.
Even my college holidays are going on now.... :wink:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^Yeah, I've also heard.
Some junior college-senior college concept is here.

But u guys r getting a Looooong holiday. :rolleyes::p
Njoy.

But yaar, ab to patake phodna bandh karo. Ab thoda jayda ho raha hai:evil:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
In Mumbai, that is referred to as college
And "your idea of college" is referred to as "degrees" or "grads" :)

But when i was in 12th we used 2 call it highschool or school with uniform & not college...:oops:
& Kpower is ryt degree or grads means after 10+2 :D

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
But when i was in 12th we used 2 call it highschool or school with uniform & not college...:oops:
& Kpower is ryt degree or grads means after 10+2 :D

High school is 10th and 12th is called intermediate. College is any professional course you take..... Bachelor's, Masters etc. Degrees, grads all are same. ..... cheez man you all have your own definitions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom