i dare you..provided you have guts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
mediator said:
Slaughter of goats shud be abolished tooo! I dunno how can a religion even support such thing!
yeah how does a religion supports killin of animals.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Lets just abolish killing all animals...you know what? Lets start handing out jail terms for all who dare eat anything other than vegetarian food.

praka123

left this forum longback
its the right of an individual to choose to be vegan or non-veg.It cant be forced that U needs to be a Veg in India and shud not be taken into in a religious context.Let ur choice rules U!not to all others

mediator

Technomancer
^ Absolutely correct, killing animals or sacrificing as some say on religious grounds shud be abolished. Its not called faith, but irrational and absurd blind belief thats bad for natural equilibrium and animal itself. Its a known fact that a person who grows up seeing violence and such killings tends to be violent!! In other words he gets used to it so much that he doesn't see it as cruelty!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
mediator said:
Its a known fact that a person who grows up seeing violence and such killings tends to be violent!! In other words he gets used to it so much that he doesn't see it as cruelty!!

rightly said. if this is abolished then a lot other problems will get solved!

sadabakwas

Right off the assembly line
Originally Posted by mediator
Its a known fact that a person who grows up seeing violence and such killings tends to be violent!! In other words he gets used to it so much that he doesn't see it as cruelty!!

rightly said. if this is abolished then a lot other problems will get solved!
-------

hahahaaa! you kids need to grow up.

Wat bout personal choices.I am very much against cruelty but then u cant say the whole non veg thing is wrong.Atleast tats wat our ancestors did.Before civilizations came into existense it was a dog eat dog world out there.They had to do it to surviveAnd being a non veg.Its their choice and even if its a bad choice one shud learn to accept it.There's so much cruelty against animals even without the meat industry being involved.Hectares of rain forest r lost for paper we r losin species we hav never even discovered.I am not sayin its right but showin the other side in equal light.:):):):)

And i am a veg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom