sukesh1090

Adam young
Guys.........

Keep Posting your results in Feb Competition and maintain our Lead.... :)

I could only post Benchies in Conroe and Pentium 4 Results.. Got no 939 and AMD,Intel Free Systems... anyone?

can i post with my amd phenom 955?

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
k thanks buddy got it.btw can i update my submission in hwbot with more oced one like if i have oced my processor more than what i have submitted in hwbot can i update this result with the one i submitted before?

S_V

In the zone
Hello Guys...

I know you guys are all Busy with personal Life.. But please post your results in Feb' compet'tion 2012 especially in Socket 939 and Intel AMD free Benhmark results. I posted in Conroe and P4 Results.

We lost our HOLD from 2nd Position to 10th... We need points mate...

I always love Open Case systems....

With Conroe Processor :

Core 2 Duo 4500

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/HWBOT/726925.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/HWBOT/726926.jpg

With P4 Processor:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/HWBOT/727014-P4.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/HWBOT/727012-P4.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/HWBOT/727013-P4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i think S_V, no one has those proccy here, or people are not just interested :(
BTW nice pics.

BTW GIGABYTE Spring Extreme Competition @ HWBOT

S_V

In the zone
I am all set for Gigabyte too...
will be posting them soon but unfortunately My Giga Board is crappy and not allowing me to OC more than 3.8gHz of 1090T

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
S_V @880G - okies.. :) Ive got a 790FXTA UD5 + Ive ordered A PIIX61090T ... ill also give the Gigabyte OC Competition a shot! :D

sukesh1090

Adam young
ahh...i saw that challenge on the first day itself but both of my HDDs are gone for RMA so using ubuntu in live cd.without HDD no windows and no competition.hope will receive my HDD within march 15th.
@sv,
hey,bro change your RAM and give it another try.you can beat that saint who is in first position.he is running his processor at 3800MHz and you are running yours at 4000MHz.you are having 800MHz RAM and he is having 1600MHz so give another try with 1600MHz RAM.

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
Thanks Sukesh for the support...

But we both are running at same speed mate... It's just he mentioned 1600mhz in the table unlike me 800mhz(x2) .... 800mhz is the Right format to fill in....
If you check the CPUz in screenshots, you will understand.. Also wprime32 is 99% dependent on Processor only.

It's not the RAM i need to Change ...I need to change Mobo..becoz my Giga Mobo is crap ... Unfortunately I could able to Get this model only in GigaByte from Friends. If it is Common competition then I own awesome MSI 890GX Mobo for AMD :)

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^even though your mobo is crap it allowed you to go till 4GHz that is 200MHz more than him.then why he is getting more points?

S_V

In the zone
Many Things matter...like his Chipset 890FX is superior than mine (880G) ....Also he is Running his processor in 130TDP as well as better NB frequency.

Top Bottom