Husbands need to pay salary to wives?

desai_amogh

In the zone
Lol.. this law is going to be fun.. In reality Govt is pushing for making the Wife a maid cum prostitute cum children making machine. All she has to do in her life is work for the house(cook, etc), satisfy the husband and make children for him in turn she gets 20% of his money. This is total nonsense.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Nobody. But everyone should. Granted our culture doesn't oppress women like the Middle east but it is inclining towards the western mindset, and that is WAY WAY WORSE!! The two big lies of ultrafeminism and equality have put women on pedestal in the USA, resulting in spoiling (masculanization) of women. Their culture is completely dying. A large percentage of children being raised in broken homes or by single moms, No fault divorce + alimony, marriage becoming a joke. Their laws are completely anti-male. I do not want that to happen to us.
If you are interested here are some links for further reading:
Chateau Heartiste
Roosh V
The collective wisdom of such men on the net is called MANOSPHERE. You can google it or just follow the links. Warning: you will be enlightened.

I just remembered a sign of our growing inclination toward the US' culture. I remember reading something on the newspaper: "women can do <something, I don't remember what> just as good as men." THAT'S COMPLETE BS. Men and women are complementary. we need each other to survive as a species. If one gender was able to do all the work just as the other one, plus what its already good, the other gender would become irrelevant (except maybe for mating.) BUT that's not how it is. Men are better than women at some things and they are better than us at some things. That's called evolution, and ignoring it has cost dearly to the west (esp. US)

BTW west ain't a single culture. The cultures of US, west europe, east europe and rest of americas are different.

PS. If anybody here now thinks I'm a woman hater, let me tell you I'm not. I'm a big support of freedom to all (without discrimination), I just don't want to live in a culture that is at whim of women (or anybody). Trust me, I've been reading about the western culture (from western men) and It is not what anyone would want. That could happen, if say the society tries to overcompensate for the recent affairs (delhi gangrape etc.) by adopting wrong attitude or passing unjustifiable laws (e.g. 1 year jail to eve teasers. How can you prove that? I've read a post of a man who could have landed in big trouble just because he tried to talk to a stranger b!tch.)

completely agree with you and salute to you.Atleast there is someone whose post i found quotable.

Sarath

iDota
Well, I for one think it is a good law. I have seen far too many cases where the husband spends a major portion of his income on liquor or beedi and leaves his family in shambles. The women are forced to take up odd jobs coz of that.

Also in many western countries, although it's not money, but a wife can demand the husband to share the household chores. She can drag him to court if he disagrees. Honestly doing household chores is a lot tougher than parting with your income.

Top Bottom