HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

abhidev

Human Spambot
So will ICICI debit card work?? Also after payment...I'll get the keys right and then what?? Can anyone please post the steps from payment to dl of the games?

Monk

Journeyman
So will ICICI debit card work?? Also after payment...I'll get the keys right and then what?? Can anyone please post the steps from payment to dl of the games?
After you buy the humble bundle you will be forwarded to a page where you will find all the game keys, also same page link will be sent to your email.
Then You will have to make account of origin and/or steam, and redeem your games by entering keys humble bundle gave you.

kartikoli

Busy!!
wont work with origin as i said before. i tried it with fifa 13 and blank screen. did verify installation etc etc, nothing worked. downloaded full game and it worked.
with steam that thing works everytime.

the installation takes 15gb but origin takes the completed download as 10.5gb so there are redundand files of 5gb something
now i am picking few big files (9.5gb + 5.5gb) and will start the download from start and keep on replacing them one by one (this will give me an idea which files can be used)

lets see if this work i will post the files name if they work as i have download of 11gb and if i can get 9.5gb then its still good

abhidev

Human Spambot
After you buy the humble bundle you will be forwarded to a page where you will find all the game keys, also same page link will be sent to your email.
Then You will have to make account of origin and/or steam, and redeem your games by entering keys humble bundle gave you.

Can anyone confirm if ICICI debit card works??

Cool... Thanks. So which one preferred.. Steam or Origin??

kartikoli

Busy!!
can we use data of origin with steam as well i am going to download crysis 2 from steam also how do we play the game i mean we start the game from steam/origin or from the game shortcut

abhidev

Human Spambot
alright I have bought the bundle...downloaded origin...which drive should I install? Can we set the location for the games to be downloaded?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Woow...redeemed all the codes... Currently downloading BF3 and I am getting a stable download speed of 2.4 MB/sec :eek:

Monk

Journeyman
Woow...redeemed all the codes... Currently downloading BF3 and I am getting a stable download speed of 2.4 MB/sec :eek:

Remember to initiate download of all, just 1% will do. Since you have added them, otherwise they delete the game if you don't download in 30 days.

shad2401

Broken In
Guys can someone please help me and buy this bundle for me as I am a student and so I can't have a credit card, and I also can't use my father's debit card with entropay because of the 20$ thing.. I can transfer cash to the account of the person who will help me, and I promise I will provide some extra money for his effort.....please help me as this offer can't be missed ... my steam username is shad2401.:-(

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Guys can someone please help me and buy this bundle for me as I am a student and so I can't have a credit card, and I also can't use my father's debit card with entropay because of the 20$ thing.. I can transfer cash to the account of the person who will help me, and I promise I will provide some extra money for his effort.....please help me as this offer can't be missed ... my steam username is shad2401.:-(

PM me your Mail ID. Also let me know how much you'd like to pay.

shad2401

Broken In
Krishnandu can u provide me with your steam username so that I can provide u with my details. I want to buy all the 8 games for 5$. Please rply asap...

chris

In the zone
Medal of honor worth downloading ? I downloaded crysis 2 and dead space 3. Crysis 2 i played up to getting the tank, looks good. Dead Space is modern and have good graphics, but it give me a headache, i think this is due to dark environment, i have to verify it by playing again and see if i get headache again. Previously i had same problem with Black Mesa, playing that game for some time make me overloaded, had uninstalled it after playing it few times.

kartikoli

Busy!!
single player campaign of MOH is good but very easy

i have an extra bundle with me as i asked 2 members to buy and second member didnt responded for a day and i got the bundle from first member
now today i got the mail of the bundle and the NEFT details
the keys are redeemed but not used (i can trust that... he is slow but not a cheater)

i have to pay little extra to him so if anyone wants it then pay me the amt what i have to pay to him and i will send the bundle (i would advice to redeem those keys ASAP and attach them to your account to be 100% sure)

Top Bottom