anuragingle

Broken In
Between the HTC One V and HTC Sensation, which is the better phone,

The features important for me are

1. Battery Life

2. Audio Quality

3. Build Quality of phone

4. Camera,

Comparing the above points which would be a better choice?

sky770

Journeyman
theres absolutely no comparison b/w the 2 (the HTC One V and HTC Sensation) IMO!! :O :D

Sensation all the way!

I suppose u wanted to compare HTC one S/X with sensation..? is that you wanted to say..?

OP
A

anuragingle

Broken In
nope, its One V vs Sensation

phone is for gf, she says sensation is big for her hands and wants One V but Sensation has better features

pricewise which of the two gives more value for money?

sky770

Journeyman
between the 2 VFM should be HTC One V.

But if you ask me about a VFM phone better than the both then it has to be HTC Desire S (currently selling for ~16k from saholic w/ 1 yr manufacturer's warranty+8gb micro sd card)+ ICS update soon

Chkout its specs :)

HTC one V has a 512MB RAM currently having "issues" in browsing sites without a lag. :|

Desire S performs brilliantly out of the box.

Anyways, sensation is a lot more powerful dualcore, good GPU and I rarely think that she would need that much of a phone which actually we guys do run after :p

also you could try to get hold of a HTC Rhyme (a girls phone as HTC people say :) )
its a bit old but worth for the money too. Nice colors :cool: try chking it out..

--

Source: I have been been searching across the WWW for the past almost 2 months now for the most VFM phone and going with HTC desire S finally... phewff :p

Last edited:
OP
A

anuragingle

Broken In
thanks guys,

with the One V being a single core would the battery life be better?

can it handle 1 hr of calls+ 1 hr of music+1 hr of browsing throughout the day without needing to get recharged again?

sky770

Journeyman
thanks guys,

with the One V being a single core would the battery life be better?

can it handle 1 hr of calls+ 1 hr of music+1 hr of browsing throughout the day without needing to get recharged again?

easily... but plz chk my updated post above ^

Also HTC one V is arnd 17k

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I think look wise Sensation is better

if one talk about looks, HTC One V wins hands down (but not everyone likes it). Most mobiles launched last year looks the same. be it from HTC, Samsung, Motorola or LG. Exception being Sony Ericsson. V looks a bit like Legend and that is an welcome change. yes, some area is wasted but that should make it easy to hold and use too.

mitraark

Decrepit
Sorry for a little offtopic post but where does Incredible S stand among these two ?

18.5 k at Saholic , 4" Display

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ you get what you pay for. add 2k more and you get Incredible S with bigger screen. add 3-4k more and you get 1 more core + slightly bigger display.

aroraanant

Explorer
Incredible has got a better cam, better ram, dual led flash, bigger screen, rotating buttons, so obviously it is a good option.

Top Bottom