HTC One launched in India for Rs. 42,900, available April end

Empirial

Youngling
HTC has launched the HTC One, the company’s latest flagship Android smartphone in India. It was announced back in February and packs a 4.7 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with the new HTC Sense UI and HTC BlinkFeed. It has an UltraPixel camera on the back with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera with 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability. It has a Metal Unibody Design, comes with Beats audio support, HTC Sense TV app with program guide and remote control, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and dual microphones.

HTC One Specifications :
*4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
*1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
*Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
*UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
*Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
*2 MP HD front-facing camera
*3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
*2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
*3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n,
*Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
*2300 mAh battery

The HTC One is priced at a MOP (Best Buy) of Rs 42,900. It would be available by the end of April 2013. It comes with 1GB of free 3G data for 3 months for Reliance GSM customers along with free WhatsApp and Facebook for 3 months.

Source : HTC One launched in India for Rs. 42,900, available April end

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
It was expected to be expensive. The S4 is also expected at this price or about a 1k lower... Nothing to be surprised here.

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
I'd pick HTC One over Samsung S4 anyday. Atleast now we can expect a major price cut for HTC Butterfly :D

raksrules

Youngling
All flagships (except few) have started to cost more than 40K at least the MRP. No idea what the street price will be.

reddick

Mobile Freak
No doubt HTC repeats what BlackBerry do. As d later also announce it's products at enormous prices which is inappropriate according to market trends , as in the case of BB Z10. Same is that of HTC Butterfly and now 'One'. These companies must present something new and refreshing , as Nokia did by launching WP 8 devices at favorable prices , to survive in market :idea:

pratyush997

Inactive
For all who are considering it as Expensive!
S 4 will be rocking @ 40-45k !
and for this Build quality and H/W, you won't get it for Nexus's Price!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Better to go for Xperia Z then which has a better camera and is also water and dust proof ;)

smashingdude

~~Dragon Ball~~
HTC already had a potential winner in their hands. With this sensible pricing, they have done a world of good to themselves.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
No doubt HTC repeats what BlackBerry do. As d later also announce it's products at enormous prices which is inappropriate according to market trends , as in the case of BB Z10. Same is that of HTC Butterfly and now 'One'. These companies must present something new and refreshing , as Nokia did by launching WP 8 devices at favorable prices , to survive in market :idea:

What?
I sure hope you didnt mean to say HTC copies Blackberry..

While the price is high without doubt, one cant really expect those specs for a lower price at launch either. HTC is desperate but desperate not to show it, unlike Sony. But with the Butterfly selling at 44k odd I can only marvel at the level or thick-headedness of the HTC big-shots.

And I expect the base variant of s4 to be priced LOWER than the HTC One. Its always been that way, Samsung trying to marginally undercut HTC. Mark my words.

kapilove77

Padawan
No.

It has the SAME chipset as One just its clocked at lower speed.

I don't think so. Htc one has some 600 series chipset which was shown at CES 2013. But X:Z got S4 pro like nexus 4. Or maybe i am wrong someone else can clear it.

Top Bottom