HTC Explorer Restart Problem

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Well I knw Explorer still is d best n I buy it as I heard a lot about this phone frm u guys :) . So nw I've make my mind to accept new Explorer frm Dealer. May b I got a better one this time.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Unfortunately I cannot invest more than 9K. So on d other hand no other phone can match Explorer in this range. But my Explorer does not run well even for one day :( Now m confused whether shud I accept the new Explorer frm Dealer or shud I go for Samsung Android phone whithin this range?

that was a bad piece. it happens. don't worry :)
And compare a Samsung (even Ace) to your Explorer side by side. Those are some of the biggest fails in the mobile market but Samsung sell Y/Fit/Mini lot more than Explorer has been sold.

Well I knw Explorer still is d best n I buy it as I heard a lot about this phone frm u guys :) . So nw I've make my mind to accept new Explorer frm Dealer. May b I got a better one this time.

right decision :razz:

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Guys I'm so impressed frm HTC Service. I've got d new Explorer n after using it for 2 days, I'm fully satisfied from it :) Now m busy playing Angry Birds Space n Temple Run :D on it. Thanks a lot to u guys for ur suggestions n replies.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
guys I got a new xplorer. I have a problem so dont wana create a new thread.
it drains the battery so fast. everything on stock, no gaming, no live wallpapers, using juice defender,0 britness, disable gprs. help me guys.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ is that the best suggestion you have?

@a2mn2002, install BetterBatteryStats and check what is using up the battery. BTW bad battery life means how much the battery drained? i read Explorer have a small battery but the SOC is excellent one and should offer 2-3 days battery easily.

or check the battery graph thats build into the about phone section. If mobile stays awake, restart the mobile once.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^ is that the best suggestion you have?

@a2mn2002, install BetterBatteryStats and check what is using up the battery. BTW bad battery life means how much the battery drained? i read Explorer have a small battery but the SOC is excellent one and should offer 2-3 days battery easily.

or check the battery graph thats build into the about phone section. If mobile stays awake, restart the mobile once.
Best in this case atleast.

My Friend is using Explorer for over a week now .
As usual he faced Low battery backup issue since he moved to Android from nokia E63.
2 days after Purchase he rooted and loaded a Custom Rom.Now he is more happy than he ever was.

Those Low end Android Phones owe their poor battery backup performance to Relatively Good SoCs running on comparatively weaker Battery.

Down-clocking may also help as in Case of 832Mhz Clocked Core of SGY which is barely pushed to its threshold Limits.But Explorer already has a quite low clocked 600Mhz SoC(though contextually better than SGY ) and lowering it further no act of wisdom.:)

@OP.
If you are using any active task/process killer.Remove it.They do more harm to battery performance than any good for Phones running ANDROID above 1.6.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
He talked about Jaggy Rom once.
So i guess he using that.Still i will confirm and Update.
Check XDA though!

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I am also using Explorer...And even with Live Wallpapers, Games and with all preloaded junk still there, Getting a backup of around 2 Days :) Not Bad, for me, at all.

clmlbx

Technomancer
hey explorer users what games can you play on it.. can you play Gta.. Pls name all games you can play well

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
I am also using Explorer...An
d even with Live Wallpapers, Games and with all preloaded junk still there, Getting a backup of around 2 Days :) Not Bad, for me, at all.

help me my explorer gives me 6 hrs. why so ?

You? Not easy. Takes lot of time and even more patience. First read and learn :)

which Rom should I use to get the Good performance.

I Have rooted my htc explorer !! Now suggest me what to do. how to remove bloatwares.

guys plz help me. after rooting I accidently uninstalled bluethooth share file. now Bluetooth doesn't work. bluethooth option is missing.
how to go back to factory settings.

Top Bottom