HTC Desire X vs galaxy s advance vs....18 k mobile

warlock911

Right off the assembly line
Looking for quick suggestion...

i am going to buy new android phone... budget 17-18k

should i go with desire x or Galaxy s advance...

or share other's models which are in your head those have same or better config in same budget.

Quick replay ....

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fill up the template first:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
cant go with atrix, it has warrnty issue.want to buy it for dad which should have good battery and should be value for money.

just read the thread. you'll get an idea why Desire X is not worth buying. Also which other mobiles can be considered.
If your budget is 20k, consider 2 mobiles: LG L9 & S Advanced.

aroraanant

Explorer
If you can spend a lil more than One S for 22-23k is the best option and I suggest you to get it eyes closed.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
I would suggest the Desire X.
or if you can extend your budget,the desire sv ..it comes with an Snapdragon S4 chipset. Source.

@OP are you willing to buy a windows phone??

sharang_3

Journeyman
I would suggest the Desire X.
or if you can extend your budget,the desire sv ..it comes with an Snapdragon S4 chipset. Source.

@OP are you willing to buy a windows phone??

Desire SV's snapdragon is worse than s3. The gpu is weak and only slightly better than adreno 205.

OP
W

warlock911

Some says desire x is not worth buy some says s advance not worth buy. My budget is limited and it is already extented as well as i am buying this mobile for dad so just i want a good battery life mobile which not genrate any issue.

sharang_3

Journeyman
any better deal for desire x online with coupon???

edit:sorry i thought u were talking about desire sv vs galaxy s advance when i posted that 4k thing earlier.. as for desire x vs galaxy s advance.. adreno 203 is really crappy and cant even record 720 video..compare the benchmarks ive posted in the link in my signature and ull see its only marginally better than adreno 205 found in snapdragon s2...mali 400 has a way better performance..

banskt

Broken In
are they reliable???

Its dangerous to vouch for any online shop. But i regularly buy from many online shops and have never faced any issues with tradus. I have bought an induction cooker and a vacuum cleaner from tradus. Shipping were within a week.

OP
W

warlock911

Its dangerous to vouch for any online shop. But i regularly buy from many online shops and have never faced any issues with tradus. I have bought an induction cooker and a vacuum cleaner from tradus. Shipping were within a week.

Did product came in factory sealed packed?? with Proper Vat bill???

banskt

Broken In
Did product came in factory sealed packed?? with Proper Vat bill???

Yes, they did.

Edit:

Check the image:

desireX_32gb_card.png

HTC Desire X & Sandisk 32 GB Ultra Series MicroSD Memory Card can be had for Rs. 16198.

Add both of them to cart, use coupon GCTVU5H3E58B [this coupon gives a discount of Rs. 4300 on total purchase of Rs. 20000]

This, I must say is a steal deal.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
@OP, s advance is anyday better than desire x performance wise..mali gpu n dual core cortex a9...but s advance having some issues..that's what i hv been hearing since past weeks..n y dont u consider optimus l9??

Top Bottom