How's your social life/Help with social life.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So my college started yest(B.COM 1ST year), and none of my friends are in my class,ok I can meet them in lunch break etc but the problem is Most of the people in my class are of the ****** type(worst behaviour people,rowdies etc), I have no Idea how I am gona live 3 years in that class

axes2t2

I am a cat
So my college started yest(B.COM 1ST year), and none of my friends are in my class,ok I can meet them in lunch break etc but the problem is Most of the people in my class are of the ****** type(worst behaviour people,rowdies etc), I have no Idea how I am gona live 3 years in that class

My type of people \m/

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

mate,dont be so quick to judge them,i mean its just your first day at college and you never know whom they really are,atfirst.I know getting into a new environment is hard for anybody,but still you have mingle with them because those people are the ones you're going to see for 3 years,straight.Maybe you'll become a Rowdy:p because friends can influence you,anyways,enjoy your college days:)
ps:this thread will never die!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
mate,dont be so quick to judge them,i mean its just your first day at college and you never know whom they really are,atfirst.I know getting into a new environment is hard for anybody,but still you have mingle with them because those people are the ones you're going to see for 3 years,straight.Maybe you'll become a Rowdy:p because friends can influence you,anyways,enjoy your college days:)
ps:this thread will never die!

haha,but I have been seein those people from +2 so I know that

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So, I did some self diagnosis and I suspect that I might have Aspergers, ADHD or both. However, I am not sure, it could also be regular introversion.

I suspect more of Aspergers because of my to have very low EQ and I see everything with cold and hard logic. I also have a degree of misanthropy but I don't think those with Aspergers would be misanthropic.

I believe that going to a therapist would only confirm my suspicions and that I am doomed either way since there is no cure for all these afflictions.

Hrishi

So, I did some self diagnosis and I suspect that I might have Aspergers, ADHD or both. However, I am not sure, it could also be regular introversion.

I suspect more of Aspergers because of my to have very low EQ and I see everything with cold and hard logic. I also have a degree of misanthropy but I don't think those with Aspergers would be misanthropic.

I believe that going to a therapist would only confirm my suspicions and that I am doomed either way since there is no cure for all these afflictions.
Introversion maybe ??

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

first days in college are the most worst. you'll get along , give it some time. your story is like everyone else's

Hrishi

I have seen introverts who are pretty well received among people. I am not.

Maybe. But the reality is that without social interaction and contacts , things keep on getting harder and harder unless you are really one of those autistic/socially impaired* personalities, who utilize their solitude and put it to some use by inventing or doing something extra-ordinary.

I don't think I framed it pretty well there , but either way that's how I feel it is.

Top Bottom